|
|
|
|
Joined: Dec 2007
Posts: 10
stranger
|
|
stranger
Joined: Dec 2007
Posts: 10 |
I would like to set a default avatar for members that signed up. Is this possible and how do I go about it?
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 16,532 Likes: 150
|
|
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 16,532 Likes: 150 |
I believe the settings to the user "0" are carried over as defaults for new registrations... So, if you're comfortable with playing around in your database, you could set their settings as that (I think, I've never really done it)
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Aug 2006
Posts: 1,360 Likes: 2
Veteran
|
|
Veteran
Joined: Aug 2006
Posts: 1,360 Likes: 2 |
Nope, they are not. If you want to set up default values for a new user, you should adjust the default values for the user database. You can do that by editing the table design in phpmyadmin for all the tables starting with ubbt_user.
For the values, you could setup a testuser with everything set the way you want it, and copy the values of that.
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Apr 2007
Posts: 3,940 Likes: 1
Former Developer
|
|
Former Developer
Joined: Apr 2007
Posts: 3,940 Likes: 1 |
just make sure they aren't default to an admin 
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 3,839 Likes: 1
Carpal Tunnel
|
|
Carpal Tunnel
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 3,839 Likes: 1 |
not really sure why I would want to give all my members a default avatar - but if I did then perhaps I would have one advertising the site - or a sponsor LOL
|
|
|
|
0 members (),
166
guests, and
137
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
|
|
|
|