Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
#203339 12/17/2007 8:53 PM
Joined: Dec 2007
Posts: 19
I
stranger
stranger
I Offline
Joined: Dec 2007
Posts: 19
here is thread that is fairly short and explains my issue:

https://www.ubbcentral.com/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=203313

Where can a I get version 5 or 6 (if they they have feature I refer to in the thread above)?

I need this, well, quite desperately.

Thanks in Advance!

ichi #203344 12/17/2007 10:48 PM
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 16,532
Likes: 150
UBB.threads Developer
UBB.threads Developer
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 16,532
Likes: 150
UBB.Threads 6.5.5 can be found in the member area. Versions prior to this you'd likely have to contact Groupee support.

The only places one can (without violating ones license terms) is through Groupee.


I am a Web Development Contractor, I do not work for UBBCentral. I have provided free User to User Support since the beginning of these support forums.
Do you need Forum Install or Upgrade Services?
Forums: A Gardeners Forum
UBB.threads: UBBWiki, UBB Styles, UBB.Sitemaps
Longtime Supporter & Resident Post-A-Holic
VNC Web Services: Code Modifications, Upgrades, Styling, Coding Services, Disaster Recovery, and more!
Gizmo #203345 12/17/2007 10:53 PM
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 16,532
Likes: 150
UBB.threads Developer
UBB.threads Developer
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 16,532
Likes: 150
Moving this to UBB.Threads 6 support (WWWThreads became UBB.Threads; UBB.Classic was developed alongside UBBThreads but is Perl/FlatFile vs PHP/MySQL based)


I am a Web Development Contractor, I do not work for UBBCentral. I have provided free User to User Support since the beginning of these support forums.
Do you need Forum Install or Upgrade Services?
Forums: A Gardeners Forum
UBB.threads: UBBWiki, UBB Styles, UBB.Sitemaps
Longtime Supporter & Resident Post-A-Holic
VNC Web Services: Code Modifications, Upgrades, Styling, Coding Services, Disaster Recovery, and more!
Gizmo #203349 12/17/2007 11:03 PM
Joined: Dec 2007
Posts: 19
I
stranger
stranger
I Offline
Joined: Dec 2007
Posts: 19
how do i contact Groupee?

i got message from Groupee when i requested the demo setup. i replied to that with some questions but never got a reply.

moving this thread to where exactly or am i 'there' now?

it's really amazing me that i have been looking into/thinking about this for years and now no forum software has that support.

i know a former php version has it. i really need it badly. be a HERO?! please.

thank you

ichi #203354 12/18/2007 1:57 AM
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 16,532
Likes: 150
UBB.threads Developer
UBB.threads Developer
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 16,532
Likes: 150
You're where it's been moved now; in the UBB.Threads6 assistance forum.

As for contacting groupee, click "support options" in the top left navigation bar.



I am a Web Development Contractor, I do not work for UBBCentral. I have provided free User to User Support since the beginning of these support forums.
Do you need Forum Install or Upgrade Services?
Forums: A Gardeners Forum
UBB.threads: UBBWiki, UBB Styles, UBB.Sitemaps
Longtime Supporter & Resident Post-A-Holic
VNC Web Services: Code Modifications, Upgrades, Styling, Coding Services, Disaster Recovery, and more!
Gizmo #203386 12/18/2007 7:59 AM
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 3,839
Likes: 1
I
Ian Offline
Carpal Tunnel
Carpal Tunnel
I Offline
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 3,839
Likes: 1
You need to fill out the sales enquiry form at https://www.ubbcentral.com/sales.php



Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Recent Topics
PHP 8 bug in membermanage.tmpl
by phoenix011235 - 09/08/2026 7:47 PM
Are any of these legitmate?
by Baldeagle - 09/06/2026 1:37 PM
8.0.1 Patch Changelog Discussion
by isaac - 11/26/2025 1:34 PM
Upgraded to ver8 - now can't login
by phoenix011235 - 10/24/2024 8:50 AM
Who's Online Now
2 members (SteveS, vscope), 455 guests, and 117 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Random Gallery Image
Latest Gallery Images
Ride safe!
Ride safe!
by Morgan, December 7
Los Angeles
Los Angeles
by isaac, August 6
3D Creations
3D Creations
by JAISP, December 30
Artistic structures
Artistic structures
by isaac, August 29
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.1.0
(Snapshot build 20260527)