Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
#203803 12/24/2007 6:22 PM
Joined: Dec 2007
Posts: 5
J
stranger
stranger
J Offline
Joined: Dec 2007
Posts: 5
I recently took over a website that is using UBB 6; The previous admin left it in shambles, and now I am trying to update it. When you go to the forum page, it pulls an HTML fie for the background and "outside forum" links. I need to know where to look in the cgi files to change the background HTML file, so that it can be updated to the rest of the site. the files that are there are ultimatebb.cgi, and all the other files associated. Any heelp on this subject would be greatly appreciated. Thank you in advance.

-J. Morningstar

Joined: Dec 2007
Posts: 5
J
stranger
stranger
J Offline
Joined: Dec 2007
Posts: 5
sorry, wrong thread...

Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 3,839
Likes: 1
I
Ian Offline
Carpal Tunnel
Carpal Tunnel
I Offline
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 3,839
Likes: 1
no worries - closing this thread.


Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Recent Topics
PHP 8 bug in membermanage.tmpl
by phoenix011235 - 09/08/2026 7:47 PM
Are any of these legitmate?
by Baldeagle - 09/06/2026 1:37 PM
After server reboot
by Morgan - 09/02/2026 8:27 AM
Email Settings
by Outdoorking - 05/13/2026 2:44 AM
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 171 guests, and 128 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Random Gallery Image
Latest Gallery Images
Ride safe!
Ride safe!
by Morgan, December 7
Los Angeles
Los Angeles
by isaac, August 6
3D Creations
3D Creations
by JAISP, December 30
Artistic structures
Artistic structures
by isaac, August 29
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.1.0
(Snapshot build 20260527)