Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
#204124 12/30/2007 10:10 PM
Joined: Apr 2007
Posts: 59
journeyman
journeyman
Joined: Apr 2007
Posts: 59
I had created an RSS feed option for a forum that was a fully moderated forum. When I selected under forum options to subscribe to the feed the software reports page not found. Other forums have the feed. The cache directory is there. I changed the forum from moderated to any logged in user can post and entered a test message, set cache time to 30 from 5. Still page not found. When I looked in the cache directory with my FTP client I found older files from April, a few from September. Not all forums have feeds. What would cause an RSS feed to fail? There was a time awhile back when my ISP was crashing the mySQL server. That required me to repair tables. Could another table be broken?

Joined: Apr 2007
Posts: 59
journeyman
journeyman
Joined: Apr 2007
Posts: 59
Oh and the RSS feed is marked as active. It is also a forum that is displayed on the portal page.

Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 3,839
Likes: 1
I
Ian Offline
Carpal Tunnel
Carpal Tunnel
I Offline
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 3,839
Likes: 1
Try removing the files in the cache folder and rebuilding the cache from the CP smile

Let us know if that helps smile


Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Recent Topics
PHP 8 bug in membermanage.tmpl
by phoenix011235 - 09/08/2026 7:47 PM
8.0.1 Patch Changelog Discussion
by isaac - 11/26/2025 1:34 PM
Who's Online Now
1 members (Gizmo), 771 guests, and 133 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Random Gallery Image
Latest Gallery Images
Ride safe!
Ride safe!
by Morgan, December 7
Los Angeles
Los Angeles
by isaac, August 6
3D Creations
3D Creations
by JAISP, December 30
Artistic structures
Artistic structures
by isaac, August 29
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.1.0
(Snapshot build 20260527)