Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
#204230 01/02/2008 3:12 PM
Joined: Sep 2007
Posts: 6
A
stranger
stranger
A Offline
Joined: Sep 2007
Posts: 6
I'm sorry if this has been covered - I can't seem to find it here or in ubbdev - is there a way to moderate just the pictures from the gallery? I don't want to moderate regular posts, just the pics.

Many thanks!
AxiomAudio

Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 3,839
Likes: 1
I
Ian Offline
Carpal Tunnel
Carpal Tunnel
I Offline
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 3,839
Likes: 1
There is no way at the moment, short of manually uploading a new image with the same name via FTP.

Joined: Sep 2007
Posts: 6
A
stranger
stranger
A Offline
Joined: Sep 2007
Posts: 6
Many thanks for the quick reply, Ian.

Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 3,839
Likes: 1
I
Ian Offline
Carpal Tunnel
Carpal Tunnel
I Offline
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 3,839
Likes: 1
no worries - this has been requested I think, but at the moment you cannot withdraw one of the images for example.

The only alternative would be to download the images locally, become the user and re-upload them.

Whether that is ethical to post as another user is your call - but it is the only way around it, without deleting 3 versions of an image you wish to remove.


Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Recent Topics
PHP 8 bug in membermanage.tmpl
by phoenix011235 - 09/08/2026 7:47 PM
Are any of these legitmate?
by Baldeagle - 09/06/2026 1:37 PM
After server reboot
by Morgan - 09/02/2026 8:27 AM
Email Settings
by Outdoorking - 05/13/2026 2:44 AM
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 206 guests, and 158 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Random Gallery Image
Latest Gallery Images
Ride safe!
Ride safe!
by Morgan, December 7
Los Angeles
Los Angeles
by isaac, August 6
3D Creations
3D Creations
by JAISP, December 30
Artistic structures
Artistic structures
by isaac, August 29
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.1.0
(Snapshot build 20260527)