Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Joined: Feb 2007
Posts: 60
B
journeyman
journeyman
B Offline
Joined: Feb 2007
Posts: 60
We have a forum topic where there are inline pictures. Click here to see the forum topic. I can see the photos and I think most viewers can see the photos. The OP tried to view this thread from work and he cannot see the pictures.

Is there a setting that needs to be changed on his machine which would enable him to view the photos?

He is using Internet Explorer, but I'm not sure what version.

TIA,

Joined: Dec 2003
Posts: 1,798
Likes: 2
Pooh-Bah
Pooh-Bah
Joined: Dec 2003
Posts: 1,798
Likes: 2
His work network may be blocking the site he's loaded the photos from "photobucket"


- Allen
- ThreadsDev | PraiseCafe
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 3,839
Likes: 1
I
Ian Offline
Carpal Tunnel
Carpal Tunnel
I Offline
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 3,839
Likes: 1
Looks like a local firewall blocking the images

Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 3,839
Likes: 1
I
Ian Offline
Carpal Tunnel
Carpal Tunnel
I Offline
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 3,839
Likes: 1
Oops sorry - Allen beat me to it wink


Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Recent Topics
PHP 8 bug in membermanage.tmpl
by phoenix011235 - 09/08/2026 7:47 PM
Are any of these legitmate?
by Baldeagle - 09/06/2026 1:37 PM
After server reboot
by Morgan - 09/02/2026 8:27 AM
Email Settings
by Outdoorking - 05/13/2026 2:44 AM
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 166 guests, and 137 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Random Gallery Image
Latest Gallery Images
Ride safe!
Ride safe!
by Morgan, December 7
Los Angeles
Los Angeles
by isaac, August 6
3D Creations
3D Creations
by JAISP, December 30
Artistic structures
Artistic structures
by isaac, August 29
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.1.0
(Snapshot build 20260527)