Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 215
enthusiast
enthusiast
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 215
Currently (7.2.2) , if a post is moved to a read-only board , the original poster still can edit his post (within the edit post time limit). I think the rule should be modified to "When a post moved to a read-only (for original poster) board , the original poster can not edit his post , even within the post time limit).


English is not my native language. I try my best to express my thought precisely. I hope you understand what I mean. If any misunderstanding results from culture gaps, I apologize first.
Joined: Nov 2006
Posts: 3,097
Likes: 1
Carpal Tunnel
Carpal Tunnel
Joined: Nov 2006
Posts: 3,097
Likes: 1
I would agree with that.

Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 16,532
Likes: 150
UBB.threads Developer
UBB.threads Developer
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 16,532
Likes: 150
Originally Posted by ntdoc
I would agree with that.
ditto


I am a Web Development Contractor, I do not work for UBBCentral. I have provided free User to User Support since the beginning of these support forums.
Do you need Forum Install or Upgrade Services?
Forums: A Gardeners Forum
UBB.threads: UBBWiki, UBB Styles, UBB.Sitemaps
Longtime Supporter & Resident Post-A-Holic
VNC Web Services: Code Modifications, Upgrades, Styling, Coding Services, Disaster Recovery, and more!
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 75
journeyman
journeyman
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 75
agreed. smile


Stilgar
Are you ready for v8?
"Yes, ladies and gentlemen, this is occasionally a fly-by-the-seat-of-your-pants operation. That is the designed behavior." - CC

Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Recent Topics
PHP 8 bug in membermanage.tmpl
by phoenix011235 - 09/08/2026 7:47 PM
Are any of these legitmate?
by Baldeagle - 09/06/2026 1:37 PM
After server reboot
by Morgan - 09/02/2026 8:27 AM
Email Settings
by Outdoorking - 05/13/2026 2:44 AM
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 225 guests, and 88 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Random Gallery Image
Latest Gallery Images
Ride safe!
Ride safe!
by Morgan, December 7
Los Angeles
Los Angeles
by isaac, August 6
3D Creations
3D Creations
by JAISP, December 30
Artistic structures
Artistic structures
by isaac, August 29
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.1.0
(Snapshot build 20260527)