Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Joined: Oct 2007
Posts: 92
L
journeyman
journeyman
L Offline
Joined: Oct 2007
Posts: 92
I'd like the modified posts to appear as unread, until read again.

Is this possible and if so, can someone tell me code I need to alter?

Thanks!

Joined: Jul 2006
Posts: 4,057
Joined: Jul 2006
Posts: 4,057
Log in under another account wink
make your changes.

Log out.

Log back in as you .. there you go job done.


BOOM !! Version v7.6.1.1
People who inspire me Isaac ME Gizmo
Joined: Oct 2007
Posts: 92
L
journeyman
journeyman
L Offline
Joined: Oct 2007
Posts: 92
Erm wink
I mean in general, for everyone.
I noticed users missing some text because of alterations made after reading the original post.


Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Recent Topics
PHP 8 bug in membermanage.tmpl
by phoenix011235 - 09/08/2026 7:47 PM
Are any of these legitmate?
by Baldeagle - 09/06/2026 1:37 PM
After server reboot
by Morgan - 09/02/2026 8:27 AM
Email Settings
by Outdoorking - 05/13/2026 2:44 AM
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 253 guests, and 121 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Random Gallery Image
Latest Gallery Images
Ride safe!
Ride safe!
by Morgan, December 7
Los Angeles
Los Angeles
by isaac, August 6
3D Creations
3D Creations
by JAISP, December 30
Artistic structures
Artistic structures
by isaac, August 29
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.1.0
(Snapshot build 20260527)