Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 75
journeyman
journeyman
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 75
I have an old license, well actually two. The only one that is actually in use is using UBB.classic 6.7.2. If I remember correctly, there was a 6.7.3 that came out at the end of the .classic era. How do I go about logging in and downloading .classic v6.7.3? When I try to log into the Members' Area, it simply states that my membership has expired. Am I just out of luck?

All I am trying to do is upgrade a .classic forum for the place that I work, using their license, before I leave the company.

Thanks for any help you can provide. smile


Stilgar
Are you ready for v8?
"Yes, ladies and gentlemen, this is occasionally a fly-by-the-seat-of-your-pants operation. That is the designed behavior." - CC
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 16,532
Likes: 150
UBB.threads Developer
UBB.threads Developer
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 16,532
Likes: 150
The only place that members can acquire upgrades without violating their license is from the UBBCentral members area; you must have a current subscription to the members area to download upgrades.

Beta testers however (such as yourself) are entitled to free upgrades I believe, so you should probably contact Rick or Dave.


I am a Web Development Contractor, I do not work for UBBCentral. I have provided free User to User Support since the beginning of these support forums.
Do you need Forum Install or Upgrade Services?
Forums: A Gardeners Forum
UBB.threads: UBBWiki, UBB Styles, UBB.Sitemaps
Longtime Supporter & Resident Post-A-Holic
VNC Web Services: Code Modifications, Upgrades, Styling, Coding Services, Disaster Recovery, and more!
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 75
journeyman
journeyman
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 75
Yeah, ok. I for some reason, thought that an upgrade from 6.7.2 to 6.7.3 was available to expired license holders. Crazy me.

Thanks Gizzy. laugh


Stilgar
Are you ready for v8?
"Yes, ladies and gentlemen, this is occasionally a fly-by-the-seat-of-your-pants operation. That is the designed behavior." - CC
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 16,532
Likes: 150
UBB.threads Developer
UBB.threads Developer
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 16,532
Likes: 150
well, the powers that be deem downloads can only be taken from the member area, and having current access to it is how you get updates wink...


I am a Web Development Contractor, I do not work for UBBCentral. I have provided free User to User Support since the beginning of these support forums.
Do you need Forum Install or Upgrade Services?
Forums: A Gardeners Forum
UBB.threads: UBBWiki, UBB Styles, UBB.Sitemaps
Longtime Supporter & Resident Post-A-Holic
VNC Web Services: Code Modifications, Upgrades, Styling, Coding Services, Disaster Recovery, and more!

Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Recent Topics
PHP 8 bug in membermanage.tmpl
by phoenix011235 - 09/08/2026 7:47 PM
Are any of these legitmate?
by Baldeagle - 09/06/2026 1:37 PM
After server reboot
by Morgan - 09/02/2026 8:27 AM
Email Settings
by Outdoorking - 05/13/2026 2:44 AM
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 166 guests, and 137 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Random Gallery Image
Latest Gallery Images
Ride safe!
Ride safe!
by Morgan, December 7
Los Angeles
Los Angeles
by isaac, August 6
3D Creations
3D Creations
by JAISP, December 30
Artistic structures
Artistic structures
by isaac, August 29
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.1.0
(Snapshot build 20260527)