Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Joined: Jan 2008
Posts: 514
addict
addict
Joined: Jan 2008
Posts: 514
I have checked the boards here and went through all I could read on the subject but nothing here with this particular issue (so it COULD be operator error.) But I have an issue where the Polls created will not preview (the poll answers) before posting them into the post. It will however preview the post itself normally.

Any suggestions or is this just me not setting something up correctly?

Dunny

Joined: Jul 2006
Posts: 4,057
Joined: Jul 2006
Posts: 4,057
There is no preview to the poll at creation.
You can preview the Content (Text).

All you can do if you get it wrong is delete the poll and
start again.


BOOM !! Version v7.6.1.1
People who inspire me Isaac ME Gizmo
Joined: Jan 2008
Posts: 514
addict
addict
Joined: Jan 2008
Posts: 514
*nods* that is what I figured. I just wanted to be sure I didn't miss something smile thanks



Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Recent Topics
PHP 8 bug in membermanage.tmpl
by phoenix011235 - 09/08/2026 7:47 PM
Are any of these legitmate?
by Baldeagle - 09/06/2026 1:37 PM
8.0.1 Patch Changelog Discussion
by isaac - 11/26/2025 1:34 PM
Upgraded to ver8 - now can't login
by phoenix011235 - 10/24/2024 8:50 AM
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 563 guests, and 80 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Random Gallery Image
Latest Gallery Images
Ride safe!
Ride safe!
by Morgan, December 7
Los Angeles
Los Angeles
by isaac, August 6
3D Creations
3D Creations
by JAISP, December 30
Artistic structures
Artistic structures
by isaac, August 29
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.1.0
(Snapshot build 20260527)