Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Joined: Jan 2008
Posts: 5
A
stranger
stranger
A Offline
Joined: Jan 2008
Posts: 5
I have looked through all of the settings and the templates and I can not see how to change the default color of 'JUST' the username. I Have tried to use a span class and it is still getting over written. How do I change the color of the username only? Thank you in Advance.


Work Website: http://www.markeedragoninc.com
Personal Website: http://www.heka1.com
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 3,839
Likes: 1
I
Ian Offline
Carpal Tunnel
Carpal Tunnel
I Offline
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 3,839
Likes: 1
Hi,

Welcome to ubbcentral smile

Do you mean everytime a username is displayed it will be a different colour?

i.e. in who's online, top posters, calendar shoutbox etc.?

Joined: Jan 2008
Posts: 514
addict
addict
Joined: Jan 2008
Posts: 514
I would like to know how you do that myself Ian.

Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 3,839
Likes: 1
I
Ian Offline
Carpal Tunnel
Carpal Tunnel
I Offline
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 3,839
Likes: 1
What everything?

Don't forget that in 7.3 usernames will be coloured for staff - although I have not looked it should be fairly easy to change all users to one colour in 7.3 - personally I would hold off until 7.3 smile

Joined: Jan 2008
Posts: 5
A
stranger
stranger
A Offline
Joined: Jan 2008
Posts: 5
Originally Posted by Ian
Hi,

Welcome to ubbcentral smile

Do you mean everytime a username is displayed it will be a different colour?

i.e. in who's online, top posters, calendar shoutbox etc.?


yes, that is what i am looking for. is this something that has to wait for the new upgrade?


Work Website: http://www.markeedragoninc.com
Personal Website: http://www.heka1.com

Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Recent Topics
PHP 8 bug in membermanage.tmpl
by phoenix011235 - 09/08/2026 7:47 PM
Are any of these legitmate?
by Baldeagle - 09/06/2026 1:37 PM
After server reboot
by Morgan - 09/02/2026 8:27 AM
Email Settings
by Outdoorking - 05/13/2026 2:44 AM
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 118 guests, and 136 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Random Gallery Image
Latest Gallery Images
Ride safe!
Ride safe!
by Morgan, December 7
Los Angeles
Los Angeles
by isaac, August 6
3D Creations
3D Creations
by JAISP, December 30
Artistic structures
Artistic structures
by isaac, August 29
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.1.0
(Snapshot build 20260527)