Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
#20714 03/01/2002 11:17 AM
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
I am installing the UBBThreads program following the installation quide and it tells me to run the file "install.php". I can not fine the freakin file. I have looked in the UBBThreads dir bu the only file there is "INSTALL". Any suggestions????

#20715 03/01/2002 11:47 AM
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
Since you say that there is no install.php I am assuming that you'r attempting to install the demo verison. I could not find it either, but did find reference to it in this:

Install Thread

If you'r installing the Retail version, well it should be there. I just installed it myself and everything went extermly smooth. I was quite surprised after the turmoil I went through with the Demo Version.

#20716 03/01/2002 11:47 AM
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
Just download it again from the members-area ... unzip it (with directories) and there'll be an install.php ...

edit: If it's the full version ...

Gruss/Regards
Stefan
Moderator - German UBB Versions


Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Recent Topics
PHP 8 bug in membermanage.tmpl
by phoenix011235 - 09/08/2026 7:47 PM
Are any of these legitmate?
by Baldeagle - 09/06/2026 1:37 PM
8.0.1 Patch Changelog Discussion
by isaac - 11/26/2025 1:34 PM
Upgraded to ver8 - now can't login
by phoenix011235 - 10/24/2024 8:50 AM
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 494 guests, and 102 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Random Gallery Image
Latest Gallery Images
Ride safe!
Ride safe!
by Morgan, December 7
Los Angeles
Los Angeles
by isaac, August 6
3D Creations
3D Creations
by JAISP, December 30
Artistic structures
Artistic structures
by isaac, August 29
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.1.0
(Snapshot build 20260527)