Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
#207465 02/27/2008 6:09 PM
Joined: Feb 2008
Posts: 43
newbie
newbie
Joined: Feb 2008
Posts: 43
Well... I thought I had it all figured out, but, when I made a new SQL database and tried tried to import my current files from classic so I can 'go live' with threads, I get a blank screen with a 'searching' message that I let run for an hour with no reults. Do I have to go thru the whole installation process to change databases? I think I understand that if I try to update my current database I will get double entries and conflicts with changed passwords and such. I deleted my install files as instructed, should I just delete my whole install and start from scratch? Thanks, Tim

Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 811
old hand
old hand
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 811

Joined: Feb 2008
Posts: 43
newbie
newbie
Joined: Feb 2008
Posts: 43
Thanks Mitch,that fixed that. Thanks again, Tim


Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Recent Topics
PHP 8 bug in membermanage.tmpl
by phoenix011235 - 09/08/2026 7:47 PM
8.0.1 Patch Changelog Discussion
by isaac - 11/26/2025 1:34 PM
Upgraded to ver8 - now can't login
by phoenix011235 - 10/24/2024 8:50 AM
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 270 guests, and 100 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Random Gallery Image
Latest Gallery Images
Ride safe!
Ride safe!
by Morgan, December 7
Los Angeles
Los Angeles
by isaac, August 6
3D Creations
3D Creations
by JAISP, December 30
Artistic structures
Artistic structures
by isaac, August 29
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.1.0
(Snapshot build 20260527)