|
|
|
|
Joined: Jul 2006
Posts: 18
Stranger
|
|
Stranger
Joined: Jul 2006
Posts: 18 |
How can I increase the number of new members displayed in the New Member island?
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Nov 2006
Posts: 3,097 Likes: 1
Carpal Tunnel
|
|
Carpal Tunnel
Joined: Nov 2006
Posts: 3,097 Likes: 1 |
By getting more new members to sign up.
Or did you mean how to increase it to a fake number, or is it not displaying the full number correctly?
What version of UBBT are you running?
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Jul 2006
Posts: 18
Stranger
|
|
Stranger
Joined: Jul 2006
Posts: 18 |
Thanks for your reply.
I'm running 7.2.2
I'm wanting to know what is the max number of new members displayed in the New Members island. Unless the number is 50 or more, is there a way to increase it?
I'd like to make sure that the current members of our community get a chance to welcome new members. We get about 20 new members a day and I didn't want any of the new member names to scroll by without being noticed.
I hope that makes sense.
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 16,532 Likes: 150
|
|
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 16,532 Likes: 150 |
cache_builders/new_users.php Replace: order by USER_ID desc limit 5 With: order by USER_ID desc limit 50 Then clear the cache... it will be 50
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Jul 2006
Posts: 18
Stranger
|
|
Stranger
Joined: Jul 2006
Posts: 18 |
Perfect!
That's exactly what I was looking for.
Thanks, Gizmo!
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 16,532 Likes: 150
|
|
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 16,532 Likes: 150 |
I hope that with the UI changes coming in 7.4 that some of the Content Builder "limits" will be available via the CP vs hardcoded... Would make it much easier on users to make updates (especially when they don't have to edit code)
|
|
|
|
0 members (),
118
guests, and
136
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
|
|
|
|