Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
#208410 03/11/2008 8:39 PM
Joined: Jul 2007
Posts: 70
journeyman
journeyman
Joined: Jul 2007
Posts: 70
Hello All

I would like to use a Post Island on another site.

I can get it displaying nicely however but I can not get the true link paths displaying.

I like having on the homepage of site (that have a forum within) showing the last 5 post, I used to do this with 6.5 with no hassles.

Thank you for your help
Attachments
Picture 1.png


Best Regards

Danny de Hek - Below is our Office Cam Image

[Linked Image from newzealandnz.co.nz]
NewZealandNZ #208412 03/11/2008 8:51 PM
Joined: Jul 2007
Posts: 70
journeyman
journeyman
Joined: Jul 2007
Posts: 70
Silly Me I did not have the Relative URL to Main Directory: setup with the URL Path!


If you have the same error look under DB, Paths & URLs and make sure you have your full path!!

Cheers


Best Regards

Danny de Hek - Below is our Office Cam Image

[Linked Image from newzealandnz.co.nz]

Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Recent Topics
PHP 8 bug in membermanage.tmpl
by phoenix011235 - 09/08/2026 7:47 PM
Are any of these legitmate?
by Baldeagle - 09/06/2026 1:37 PM
After server reboot
by Morgan - 09/02/2026 8:27 AM
Email Settings
by Outdoorking - 05/13/2026 2:44 AM
Who's Online Now
1 members (Havenofsobriety), 176 guests, and 163 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Random Gallery Image
Latest Gallery Images
Ride safe!
Ride safe!
by Morgan, December 7
Los Angeles
Los Angeles
by isaac, August 6
3D Creations
3D Creations
by JAISP, December 30
Artistic structures
Artistic structures
by isaac, August 29
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.1.0
(Snapshot build 20260527)