Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
#208554 03/14/2008 8:33 AM
Joined: Mar 2008
Posts: 15
S
stranger
stranger
S Offline
Joined: Mar 2008
Posts: 15
Hello!

We are still running v6.3 and have now to move the whole board to another server.
But I can´t find any installation files for the board.
The person who manages the board just told me that we haven´t received any installation files and all was done by the UBB.threads staff years ago.
Where could I get the v6.3 installation files to install it on the new server or do I not need them??? I noticed some files "install.xx" files on the server.....

Thanks for your help!

Regards
Frank

Joined: Dec 2003
Posts: 1,798
Likes: 2
Pooh-Bah
Pooh-Bah
Joined: Dec 2003
Posts: 1,798
Likes: 2
If it was done by ubb.threads staff years ago I'd open a support ticket. You guys should have had access to the install .zip at the time for one year from date of purchase.


- Allen
- ThreadsDev | PraiseCafe
Joined: Mar 2008
Posts: 15
S
stranger
stranger
S Offline
Joined: Mar 2008
Posts: 15
Thanks for your response. I will do so.



Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Recent Topics
PHP 8 bug in membermanage.tmpl
by phoenix011235 - 09/08/2026 7:47 PM
8.0.1 Patch Changelog Discussion
by isaac - 11/26/2025 1:34 PM
Who's Online Now
2 members (Geoff, 1 invisible), 466 guests, and 124 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Random Gallery Image
Latest Gallery Images
Ride safe!
Ride safe!
by Morgan, December 7
Los Angeles
Los Angeles
by isaac, August 6
3D Creations
3D Creations
by JAISP, December 30
Artistic structures
Artistic structures
by isaac, August 29
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.1.0
(Snapshot build 20260527)