Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
#211080 05/02/2008 5:55 PM
Joined: Jan 2008
Posts: 81
D
journeyman
journeyman
D Offline
Joined: Jan 2008
Posts: 81
I have a custom Island set up to display a .jpg image. I would like that image to rotate between a few different images. I have been doing some looking around on the web and found this.

Random Images Link.

Anyone have input on if this will work or not, a better idea?

Thanks for your help.

Joined: Feb 2007
Posts: 1,294
Likes: 2
Veteran
Veteran
Joined: Feb 2007
Posts: 1,294
Likes: 2
That will work great.

Joined: Jan 2008
Posts: 81
D
journeyman
journeyman
D Offline
Joined: Jan 2008
Posts: 81
Ok what template would I insert the Script into?

Joined: Jan 2008
Posts: 81
D
journeyman
journeyman
D Offline
Joined: Jan 2008
Posts: 81
*JavaScript

Joined: Jan 2008
Posts: 81
D
journeyman
journeyman
D Offline
Joined: Jan 2008
Posts: 81
Never mind I got it worked out. Thanks!


Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Recent Topics
PHP 8 bug in membermanage.tmpl
by phoenix011235 - 09/08/2026 7:47 PM
8.0.1 Patch Changelog Discussion
by isaac - 11/26/2025 1:34 PM
Who's Online Now
3 members (CESEREL, Geoff, Gizmo), 765 guests, and 133 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Random Gallery Image
Latest Gallery Images
Ride safe!
Ride safe!
by Morgan, December 7
Los Angeles
Los Angeles
by isaac, August 6
3D Creations
3D Creations
by JAISP, December 30
Artistic structures
Artistic structures
by isaac, August 29
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.1.0
(Snapshot build 20260527)