Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 194
P
enthusiast
enthusiast
P Offline
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 194
For those wondering where I have been, I have been very busy with college this semster. Next week I have my final exams. Hopefully I do well.

However, I have something to announce. For the first time, I will be going on a cruise. The cruise is a 7-day trip to the Mexican Riviera. The ship is the Carnival Pride, a Spirit Class ship. For those interested, here is Carnival's page for the ship:
http://carnival.com/cms/fun/ships/carnival_pride/default.aspx?shipCode=PR

The ship will depart out of Long Beach, California on May 25. To get from Albuquerque to the Los Angeles area, I will be taking the Amtrak for the first time. The Amtrak line is the Southwest Chief. The trip to Los Angeles on the Amtrak is an overnight trip leaving on May 23 and arriving May 24. The return trip to Albuquerque leaves on June 1 and arrives June 2.

I will tell all of you what it was like once the trip is over.

Joined: Jul 2006
Posts: 2,143
Pooh-Bah
Pooh-Bah
Joined: Jul 2006
Posts: 2,143
trip of a lifetime. Enjoy smile


This thread for sale. Click here! [Linked Image from navaho.infopop.cc]
Joined: Nov 2006
Posts: 3,097
Likes: 1
Carpal Tunnel
Carpal Tunnel
Joined: Nov 2006
Posts: 3,097
Likes: 1
Hope you have a great trip and it meets or exceeds your expectations. Great to get away some times.

Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 194
P
enthusiast
enthusiast
P Offline
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 194
Originally Posted by ntdoc
Hope you have a great trip and it meets or exceeds your expectations. Great to get away some times.


And actually, I have heard that the Spirit Class ships (which the Carnival Pride is one of) are better laid out than the larger Destiny and Conquest Class ships.

For those wondering about the sizes of the ship classes, here they are:
  • Holiday Class (Holiday still in service, Jubilee and Celebration now retired) - small
  • Fantasy Class (inclues Fantasy, Ecstasy, Sensation, Fascination, Imagination, Inspiration, Elation, and Paradise) - medium
  • Spirit Class (includes Spirit, Pride, Legend, and Miracle) - large
  • Destiny/Triumph Class (includes Destiny, Triumph, and Victory) - extra large
  • Conquest Class (includes Conquest, Glory, Valor, Liberty, and Freedom) and Splendor - XXL
  • Dream Class (future, includes Dream and Magic) - XXXL

Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 3,839
Likes: 1
I
Ian Offline
Carpal Tunnel
Carpal Tunnel
I Offline
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 3,839
Likes: 1
Can't say I have sailed with Carnival - have sailed with Royal Caribbean several times.

Enjoy your cruise - it is very relaxing smile


Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Recent Topics
PHP 8 bug in membermanage.tmpl
by phoenix011235 - 09/08/2026 7:47 PM
Are any of these legitmate?
by Baldeagle - 09/06/2026 1:37 PM
After server reboot
by Morgan - 09/02/2026 8:27 AM
Email Settings
by Outdoorking - 05/13/2026 2:44 AM
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 171 guests, and 128 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Random Gallery Image
Latest Gallery Images
Ride safe!
Ride safe!
by Morgan, December 7
Los Angeles
Los Angeles
by isaac, August 6
3D Creations
3D Creations
by JAISP, December 30
Artistic structures
Artistic structures
by isaac, August 29
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.1.0
(Snapshot build 20260527)