I just wanted to take a moment to praise the 7.3 upgrade. I know people tend to post only about errors, which then might scare other people off of upgrading. However, BellaOnline's forums have:
so we're not a small forum. We have 6 years of posts I think, plus tons of very "odd" posts (foreign characters, gigantic posts etc). The upgrade went through without any real hitch. I did hit an issue or two but I have each one posted here in the forums along with the solution I found for it.
So after maybe 3 hours I had the forums fully upgraded and usable by my visitors. The only outstanding "issues" now are minor / cosmetic things.
Kudos to Rick and the testing team for making this go through so smoothly!
I'm on IIS on Windows Server 2003 running MySQL.