Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Joined: May 2008
Posts: 3
M
stranger
stranger
M Offline
Joined: May 2008
Posts: 3
I had issues upgrading from 7.2.2 to 7.3.

Everything seems to go well but when I logon to 7.3, all my emotes and smileys and graphic stuff is "x" 'ed out. I have a vanilla version of 7.2.2 so I don't believe it is that.

I backed up everything first. When I go back to 7.2.2 everything works again.

I even deleted v7.2.2 and installed 7.3 in its place and just copied includes/config.inc.php only and upgraded and still no good. I have never had this trouble before....what am I doing wrong?? confused

Joined: Apr 2007
Posts: 3,940
Likes: 1
SD Offline
Former Developer
Former Developer
Joined: Apr 2007
Posts: 3,940
Likes: 1
you'll need to go to the admin cpanel and rebuild your topics -- it's in the content rebuilder section.. then smileys show up smile

Joined: May 2008
Posts: 3
M
stranger
stranger
M Offline
Joined: May 2008
Posts: 3
I tried that and no good. The only smileys I see are the ones next to the login/logout on the top right of the screen. But I can go back to 7.2.2 and works fine.

Joined: May 2008
Posts: 3
M
stranger
stranger
M Offline
Joined: May 2008
Posts: 3
I had to go under DISPLAY OPTIONS, then STYLES. Then to EDIT and then UPDATE. Now I see all my smileys!!!! WOW.... I am just glad it worked!!!

Joined: Apr 2007
Posts: 3,940
Likes: 1
SD Offline
Former Developer
Former Developer
Joined: Apr 2007
Posts: 3,940
Likes: 1
cool ! :rawk:


Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Recent Topics
PHP 8 bug in membermanage.tmpl
by phoenix011235 - 09/08/2026 7:47 PM
8.0.1 Patch Changelog Discussion
by isaac - 11/26/2025 1:34 PM
Who's Online Now
1 members (Geoff), 614 guests, and 85 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Random Gallery Image
Latest Gallery Images
Ride safe!
Ride safe!
by Morgan, December 7
Los Angeles
Los Angeles
by isaac, August 6
3D Creations
3D Creations
by JAISP, December 30
Artistic structures
Artistic structures
by isaac, August 29
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.1.0
(Snapshot build 20260527)