Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 9,242
Likes: 1
R
Former Developer
Former Developer
R Offline
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 9,242
Likes: 1

Joined: Dec 2006
Posts: 1,235
veteran
veteran
Joined: Dec 2006
Posts: 1,235
OMG, I'm in pain from laughing.

You should have posted a warning with that link.

Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 3,839
Likes: 1
I
Ian Offline
Carpal Tunnel
Carpal Tunnel
I Offline
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 3,839
Likes: 1
reminds me of 20 years ago wink

Joined: Jan 2004
Posts: 2,474
Likes: 3
D
Pooh-Bah
Pooh-Bah
D Offline
Joined: Jan 2004
Posts: 2,474
Likes: 3
Excellent!
They are all impressive, but the third one brought me out in a cold sweat!

I was living in the Middle East at the time and we were all drinking siddique (A sort of moonshine - several times as strong as vodka). When we all woke up in the morning [1] *nobody* could remember what happened. We found a camera and had to get the film developed to piece together the story....


1. My forehead was so swollen I could bearly open my eyes, I couldn't go to A&E for fear of being arrested! [2]

2. I was arrested at a later date in a flurry of 9mm handguns - but that's another story... wink

Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 3,839
Likes: 1
I
Ian Offline
Carpal Tunnel
Carpal Tunnel
I Offline
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 3,839
Likes: 1
siddique - isn't that a puzzle with numbers wink

Joined: Jan 2004
Posts: 2,474
Likes: 3
D
Pooh-Bah
Pooh-Bah
D Offline
Joined: Jan 2004
Posts: 2,474
Likes: 3
No numbers with the sid I knew - just 1-2-3 fall over.

I remember once being in a room with some guys brewing it.
I was completely sober.

The still blew a gasket and the alcohol burst into the room in a heavy vapour.

Sober to drunk in about 2 seconds. It was disgusting, I'll never forget it. Nothing wrong in having a few, getting a bit high and having a laugh - but NOT that way...

A sickening experience frown


Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Recent Topics
PHP 8 bug in membermanage.tmpl
by phoenix011235 - 09/08/2026 7:47 PM
Are any of these legitmate?
by Baldeagle - 09/06/2026 1:37 PM
After server reboot
by Morgan - 09/02/2026 8:27 AM
Email Settings
by Outdoorking - 05/13/2026 2:44 AM
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 171 guests, and 128 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Random Gallery Image
Latest Gallery Images
Ride safe!
Ride safe!
by Morgan, December 7
Los Angeles
Los Angeles
by isaac, August 6
3D Creations
3D Creations
by JAISP, December 30
Artistic structures
Artistic structures
by isaac, August 29
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.1.0
(Snapshot build 20260527)