Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Joined: Feb 2007
Posts: 678
W
old hand
old hand
W Offline
Joined: Feb 2007
Posts: 678
What exactly does this mean (in the "updates" thread).

Are 2 mails sent out?

Joined: Aug 2006
Posts: 1,360
Likes: 2
Y
Veteran
Veteran
Y Offline
Joined: Aug 2006
Posts: 1,360
Likes: 2
No, one e-mail. The e-mail client displays whatever it can handle.


[Linked Image from siemons.org]
Joined: Feb 2007
Posts: 678
W
old hand
old hand
W Offline
Joined: Feb 2007
Posts: 678
I am using Outlook 2007 and wondering why they come to my inbox in plain text.

What do I need to change to make them appear as html. (Other emails from people are coming in as html no problem).

Joined: Feb 2007
Posts: 678
W
old hand
old hand
W Offline
Joined: Feb 2007
Posts: 678
OK I have just worked out that this may be because I have not added anything in the fields for Email Properties

Currently in "email body" it just says "email body" etc.

What do I change that to?
Do I take that text out?
Can I have an example of what to put in those boxes?

Thanks

Joined: Feb 2007
Posts: 678
W
old hand
old hand
W Offline
Joined: Feb 2007
Posts: 678
I got it - for anyone else confused, there is some sample things in the default.


Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Recent Topics
PHP 8 bug in membermanage.tmpl
by phoenix011235 - 09/08/2026 7:47 PM
Are any of these legitmate?
by Baldeagle - 09/06/2026 1:37 PM
After server reboot
by Morgan - 09/02/2026 8:27 AM
Email Settings
by Outdoorking - 05/13/2026 2:44 AM
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 225 guests, and 88 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Random Gallery Image
Latest Gallery Images
Ride safe!
Ride safe!
by Morgan, December 7
Los Angeles
Los Angeles
by isaac, August 6
3D Creations
3D Creations
by JAISP, December 30
Artistic structures
Artistic structures
by isaac, August 29
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.1.0
(Snapshot build 20260527)