Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
#212605 05/17/2008 7:00 PM
Joined: May 2008
Posts: 9
J
stranger
stranger
J Offline
Joined: May 2008
Posts: 9
I have a website at www.talkvegas.com
When I go to the forums at http://www.talkvegas.com/cgi-bin/ubb/ultimatebb.cgi

it seems to display the page properly. When I try to go to any forum or topic, all I get is a blank page.

Any help would be appreciated.

I recently switched from a windows to a mac computer and I don't have my HTML editors or FTP that I used to have. If this can be fixed through my control panel, web host, or 3rd party, that would be nice.

jmt123 #212757 05/18/2008 9:31 PM
Joined: Dec 2003
Posts: 1,798
Likes: 2
Pooh-Bah
Pooh-Bah
Joined: Dec 2003
Posts: 1,798
Likes: 2
I can look at it for you, it's probably a permissions hiccup with the server.


- Allen
- ThreadsDev | PraiseCafe
AllenAyres #212798 05/19/2008 3:50 AM
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 3,839
Likes: 1
I
Ian Offline
Carpal Tunnel
Carpal Tunnel
I Offline
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 3,839
Likes: 1
Thanks Allen - my knowledge of classic is almost non-existent having not used it for a few years.

Ian #212934 05/19/2008 7:08 PM
Joined: May 2008
Posts: 9
J
stranger
stranger
J Offline
Joined: May 2008
Posts: 9
Thanks Allen, You're the best.

You are right Ian. It's amazing how much someone can forget if they don't practice with it. Especially in this computer age where newer technology is flowing in day by day.

jmt123 #212962 05/20/2008 2:06 AM
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 3,839
Likes: 1
I
Ian Offline
Carpal Tunnel
Carpal Tunnel
I Offline
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 3,839
Likes: 1
LOL - I stopped using classic when I discovered this package called wwwthreads wink


Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Recent Topics
PHP 8 bug in membermanage.tmpl
by phoenix011235 - 09/08/2026 7:47 PM
Are any of these legitmate?
by Baldeagle - 09/06/2026 1:37 PM
8.0.1 Patch Changelog Discussion
by isaac - 11/26/2025 1:34 PM
Upgraded to ver8 - now can't login
by phoenix011235 - 10/24/2024 8:50 AM
Who's Online Now
1 members (vscope), 384 guests, and 137 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Random Gallery Image
Latest Gallery Images
Ride safe!
Ride safe!
by Morgan, December 7
Los Angeles
Los Angeles
by isaac, August 6
3D Creations
3D Creations
by JAISP, December 30
Artistic structures
Artistic structures
by isaac, August 29
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.1.0
(Snapshot build 20260527)