Print Thread
Hop To
Page 69 of 85 1 2 67 68 69 70 71 84 85
SD Offline
Former Developer
Former Developer
Originally Posted by Mark S
Mine wasn't a PDF ??

neither was mine.. i just converted it from the HTML and saved it locally as a PDF though.. wink

Haaaa Got yu,
Smaller Topics work fine for me also no Active x issues.

BOOM !! Version v7.6.1.1
People who inspire me Isaac ME Gizmo
I
Ian Offline
Carpal Tunnel
Carpal Tunnel
I Offline
I will wave to the US government next time, I drive into London wink

US can now spy on motorists

Routine journeys carried out by millions on British motorists can be monitored by authorities in the United States and other enforcement agencies across the world under anti-terrorism rules introduced by Home Secretary Jacqui Smith.

The discovery that images of cars captured on roadside cameras and personal data derived from them including number plates can be sent overseas, has angered MPs and civil liberty groups.

Last year, the Home Secretary said that British anti-terrorism police could access real-time images from cameras used in the running of the London congestion charge.

Liberal Democrat leader Nick Clegg said: “This confirms that this Government is happy to hand over potentially huge amounts of information on British citizens under the catch-all pretext of ‘national security’.”

Civil liberties campaigners said they were appalled that images of innocent people’s journeys could end up in the hands of the British police, let alone foreign investigators.

(Daily Telegraph: April 21).

Carpal Tunnel
Carpal Tunnel
Originally Posted by Ian
Civil liberties campaigners said they were appalled that images of innocent people’s journeys could end up in the hands of the British police, let alone foreign investigators.

Well then they'll be even more appalled when they find that no matter what they say or do that law will not be revoked.

Fear and Propaganda rules as always.

UBB.threads Developer
UBB.threads Developer
You know, since there are many parsers out there that'll throw together a pdf on the fly; I wonder how long it'll take to see such an item in the ubb... "Save this thread", "save this private topic", etc...

I am a Web Development Contractor, I do not work for UBBCentral. I have provided free User to User Support since the beginning of these support forums.
Do you need Forum Install or Upgrade Services?
Forums: A Gardeners Forum, Scouters World
UBB.threads: UBBWiki, UBB Styles, UBB.Sitemaps
Longtime Supporter & Resident Post-A-Holic
VNC Web Services: Code Modifications, Upgrades, Styling, Coding Services, Disaster Recovery, and more!
Carpal Tunnel
Carpal Tunnel
It's been discussed before and there is public code available for it - look at what Joomla uses for an example.

UBB.threads Developer
UBB.threads Developer
I believe that Rick said that so long as the code uses the Apache2 license that it can be included... So there are plenty of parsers for many things (including TinyMCE) which fall under the license policy that could be include in the UBB...

I am a Web Development Contractor, I do not work for UBBCentral. I have provided free User to User Support since the beginning of these support forums.
VNC Web Services: Code Modifications, Upgrades, Styling, Coding Services, Disaster Recovery, and more!
I was going to reply but then thought what are you going on about as i'm lost.

BOOM !! Version v7.6.1.1
UBB.threads Developer
UBB.threads Developer
I was initially referancing SD creating PDF's of a pm's export; then someone sugguested using what another script used, then I referenced licensing for such scripts...

UBB.threads Developer
UBB.threads Developer
11114th post wink... yey :x

Is that good then?
The post 11114 ?

Or was it a boardom moment, informing us what we can see?

BOOM !! Version v7.6.1.1
UBB.threads Developer
UBB.threads Developer
boredom moment... I was planning to do it on 11111 but I forgot lol...

D
Pooh-Bah
Pooh-Bah
D Offline
I haven't posted in this thread for a while.

Carpal Tunnel
Carpal Tunnel
Originally Posted by driv
I haven't posted in this thread for a while.

Too many brews at the pub ?

Pooh-Bah
Pooh-Bah
too many pubs to have a brew in.

This thread for sale. Click here! [Linked Image from navaho.infopop.cc]
D
Pooh-Bah
Pooh-Bah
D Offline
Ah my friends, you know me so well (hic!)

NT - life is short!
DD - where I lived (in my teens), there were 30 pubs(!) within a 15 minute radius of my parents house... tongue

A Wild Guess?

Do you have a Bar in your Living Room ?

BOOM !! Version v7.6.1.1
I
Ian Offline
Carpal Tunnel
Carpal Tunnel
I Offline
I do - it holds up the curtains wink

D
Pooh-Bah
Pooh-Bah
D Offline
laugh wa wa wa waaaaahhhh....

(no bar, not till I moved away from ma & pa!)

FAILD

BOOM !! Version v7.6.1.1
D
Pooh-Bah
Pooh-Bah
D Offline
Coincidence - just been watching 'when sport goes bad'.
Seen it? - total nutters - so much pain crammed into 30 minutes....

SD Offline
Former Developer
Former Developer
Linky Poo :hihi:

D
Pooh-Bah
Pooh-Bah
D Offline
Bloody brilliant laugh laugh laugh

UBB.threads Developer
UBB.threads Developer
Look out for that... mailbox?

Pooh-Bah
Pooh-Bah
the lil girl on the bike actually missed the mail box. She did not fail.

This thread for sale. Click here! [Linked Image from navaho.infopop.cc]
Just start reading this you will enjoy it lol

It is important for men to remember that, as women grow older, it becomes harder for them to maintain the same quality of housekeeping as when they were younger. When you notice this, try not to yell at them. Some are oversensitive, and there's nothing worse than an oversensitive woman.

My name is Jeff. Let me relate how I handled the situation with my wife, Susie.

Since I retired several years ago, it has become necessary for Susie to get a full-time job along with her part-time job, both for extra income and for the health benefits that we needed.

Shortly after she started working, I noticed she was beginning to show her age. I usually get home from the golf club about the same time she gets home from work.

Although she knows how hungry I am, she almost always says she has to rest for half an hour or so before she starts dinner. I don't yell at her. Instead, I tell her to take her time and just wake me when she gets dinner on the table. I generally have lunch in the Men's Grill at the club, so eating out all the time is not reasonable. I'm ready for some home-cooked grub when I hit that door.

She used to do the dishes as soon as we finished eating. But now it's not unusual for them to sit on the table for several hours after dinner. I do what I can by diplomatically reminding her several times each evening that they won't clean themselves. I know she really appreciates this, as it does seem to motivate her to get them done before she goes to bed.

Another symptom of aging is complaining, I think. For example she will say that it is difficult for her to find time to pay the monthly bills during her lunch hour. But boys, we take 'em for better or worse, don't we, so I just smile and offer encouragement. I tell her to stretch it out over two or even three days. That way she won't have to rush so much. I also remind her that missing lunch completely now and then wouldn't hurt her any (if you know what I mean). I like to think tact is one of my strong points.

When doing simple jobs, she seems to think she needs more rest periods. She had to take a break when she was only half finished mowing the yard. I try not to make a scene. I'm a fair man. I tell her to fix herself a nice, big, cold glass of freshly squeezed lemonade and just sit for a while. And, as long as she is making one for herself, she may as well make one for me too.

I know that I probably look like a saint in the way I support Susie. I'm not saying that showing this much consideration is easy. Many men will find it difficult. Some will find it impossible! Nobody knows better than I do how frustrating women get as they get older.

However, guys, even if you just use a little more tact and less criticism of your aging wife because of this article, I will consider that writing it was well worthwhile. After all, we are put on this earth to help each other.

Sincerely, Jeff

EDITOR'S NOTE:

Jeff died suddenly on March 1 of a perforated rectum. The police report says he was found with a Callaway extra long 50-inch Big Bertha Driver II golf club jammed up his rear end, with barely 5 inches of grip showing and a sledge hammer laying nearby.

His wife Susie was arrested and charged with murder. The all-woman jury took only 15 minutes to find her Not Guilty, accepting her defence that Jeff somehow, without looking, accidentally sat down on his golf club.

BOOM !! Version v7.6.1.1
Pooh-Bah
Pooh-Bah
Have I said lately how much I love my wife? smile

- Allen
- ThreadsDev | PraiseCafe
Pooh-Bah
Pooh-Bah
Coincidence - just been watching 'when sport goes bad'.
Seen it? - total nutters - so much pain crammed into 30 minutes....

We have that or something similar here in the states - I can only watch a few minutes at a time, then none for a while. Working in healthcare for so long (and the Emergency Room for a piece of it) I don't get much enjoyment from those kind of shows... :shrug:

- Allen
D
Pooh-Bah
Pooh-Bah
D Offline
Originally Posted by AllenAyres
Working in healthcare for so long (and the Emergency Room for a piece of it)
ditto & ditto
Still, these silly buggers deserve what they get laugh
At least in the US they get to pay for their own stupidity - in the UK we subsidise their lunacy with free health care.

Pooh-Bah
Pooh-Bah
Still, these silly buggers deserve what they get.

As the great philosopher FG said: "Stupid is as stupid does" - it doesn't take a rocket scientist to know the probability of castration when rollerblading down the handrail of a series of stairs. wink

- Allen
Hey ive just been down south devon this week with work.
Very green..

Stayed at a Guest house on a Farm...

Moooooooooooooooooooooooo

BOOM !! Version v7.6.1.1
I
Ian Offline
Carpal Tunnel
Carpal Tunnel
I Offline
South Devon?

Bit far south for you......

Rather wet this week mind.....

I
Ian Offline
Carpal Tunnel
Carpal Tunnel
I Offline
This lorry full of tortoises collided with a van full of terrapins. It was a turtle disaster.
===
I met this bloke with a didgeridoo and he was playing Dancing Queen on it. I thought, "That's Aboriginal."
===
I told my girlfriend I had a job in a bowling alley. She said "Tenpin?" I said, "No, permanent."
===
I went in to a pet shop. I said, "Can I buy a goldfish?" The guy said, "Do you want an aquarium?" I said, "I don't care what star sign it is."
===
I was at a Garden Centre and I asked for something herby. They gave me a Volkswagen with no driver.
===
Batman came up to me and he hit me over the head with a vase and he went T'PAU! I said "Don't you mean KAPOW?? He said "No, I've got china in my hand."
===
I bought some Armageddon cheese today, and it said on the packet. 'Best Before End'
===
I went to buy a watch, and the man in the shop said "Analogue." I said "No, just a watch."
===
I went into a shop and I said, "Can someone sell me a kettle." The bloke said "Kenwood" I said, "Where is he then?"
===
My mate is in love with two schoolbags. He's bisatchel.
===
I went to the doctor. I said to him "I'm frightened of lapels." He said, "You've got cholera."
===
I met the bloke who invented crosswords today. I can't remember his name, it's P something T something R.
===
I was reading this book today, The History Of Glue. I couldn't put it down.
===
I phoned the local ramblers club today, but the bloke who answered just went on and on.
===
The recruitment consultant asked me "What do you think of voluntary work?? I said "I wouldn't do it if you paid me."
===
I was in the jungle and there was this monkey with a tin opener. I said, "You don't need a tin opener to peel a banana." He said, "No, this is for the custard."
===
This policeman came up to me with a pencil and a piece of very thin paper. He said, "I want you to trace someone for me."
===
I told my mum that I'd opened a theatre. She said, "Are you having me on?" I said, "Well I'll give you an audition, but I'm not promising you anything."
===
I phoned the local builders today, I said to them "Can I have a skip outside my house?" He said, "I'm not stopping you!"
===
This cowboy walks in to a German car showroom and he says "Audi!"
===
I fancied a game of darts with my mate. He said, "Nearest the bull goes first" He went "Baah" and I went "Moo" He said "You're closest"
===
I was driving up the motorway and my boss phoned me and he told me I'd been promoted. I was so shocked I swerved the car. He phoned me again to say I'd been promoted even higher and I swerved again. He then made me managing director and I went right off into a tree. The police came and asked me what had happened. I said "I careered off the road"
===
I visited the offices of the RSPCA today. It's tiny: you couldn't swing a cat in there.
===
I was stealing things in the supermarket today while balanced on the shoulders of a couple of vampires. I was charged with shoplifting on
two counts.
===
I bought a train ticket to France and the ticket seller said "Eurostar" I said "Well I've been on telly but I'm no Dean Martin.
===
I phoned the local gym and I asked if they could teach me how to do the splits. He said, "How flexible are you?" I said, "I can't make Tuesdays or Thursdays."

lol mad they are lol

BOOM !! Version v7.6.1.1
I
Ian Offline
Carpal Tunnel
Carpal Tunnel
I Offline
The Bacon Tree

Two Mexicans are stuck in the desert, wandering aimlessly and close to death. They are close to just lying down and waiting for the inevitable, when all of a sudden.......

'Hey Pepe, do you smell what I smell. Ees bacon I is sure of eet.'

'Si, Luis eet smells like bacon to meee.'

So, with renewed strength, they struggle up the next sand dune, and there, in the distance, is a tree loaded with bacon.

There's raw bacon, dripping with moisture, there's fried bacon, back bacon, double smoked bacon... every imaginable kind of cured pig meat.

'Pepe, Pepe, we is saved. 'Eees a bacon tree.'

'Luis, are you sure ees not a meerage? We ees in the Desert don't forget.'

'Pepe when deed you ever hear of a meerage that smell like bacon... ees no meerage, ees a bacon tree'.

And with that... Luis Races towards the tree. He gets to within 5 metres, Pepe following closely behind, when all of a sudden, a machine gun opens up,and Luis is cut down in his tracks. It is clear he is mortally wounded but, a true friend that he is, he manages to warn Pepe with his dying breath.

'Pepe... go back man,you was right ees not a bacon tree.'

'Luis Luis mi amigo... what ees it?

'Pepe... ees not a bacon tree...

Ees

Ees

Ees

Ees

Eees a Ham Bush.

SD Offline
Former Developer
Former Developer
hehe.. nice smile

D
Pooh-Bah
Pooh-Bah
D Offline
Ah temptation is resurrected...

It will never die as long as i have a Gizmo lol

BOOM !! Version v7.6.1.1
UBB.threads Developer
UBB.threads Developer
Originally Posted by Mark S
It will never die as long as i have a Gizmo lol
:purrs:

D
Pooh-Bah
Pooh-Bah
D Offline
You guys are getting all Torchwood again :shudders: wink

Page 69 of 85 1 2 67 68 69 70 71 84 85

Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Recent Topics
Bots
by Outdoorking - 04/13/2024 5:08 PM
Can you add html to language files?
by Baldeagle - 04/07/2024 2:41 PM
Do I need to rebuild my database?
by Baldeagle - 04/07/2024 2:58 AM
This is not a bug, but a suggestion
by Baldeagle - 04/05/2024 11:25 PM
Is UBB.threads still going?
by Aaron101 - 04/01/2022 8:18 AM
Who's Online Now
2 members (2 invisible), 721 guests, and 156 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Random Gallery Image
Latest Gallery Images
Los Angeles
Los Angeles
by isaac, August 6
3D Creations
3D Creations
by JAISP, December 30
Artistic structures
Artistic structures
by isaac, August 29