Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Joined: Feb 2007
Posts: 678
W
old hand
old hand
W Offline
Joined: Feb 2007
Posts: 678
My page

http://www.site.com/admin/graemlins_display.php?returntab=1

does not load properly. I get a browser error message in the bottom corner.

Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 3,839
Likes: 1
I
Ian Offline
Carpal Tunnel
Carpal Tunnel
I Offline
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 3,839
Likes: 1
Have you altered the code for the smilies pages?

Joined: Feb 2007
Posts: 678
W
old hand
old hand
W Offline
Joined: Feb 2007
Posts: 678
No. All I have done is uploaded some of my own smilies using the control panel.

Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 3,839
Likes: 1
I
Ian Offline
Carpal Tunnel
Carpal Tunnel
I Offline
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 3,839
Likes: 1
And what is the browser error?

Joined: Feb 2007
Posts: 678
W
old hand
old hand
W Offline
Joined: Feb 2007
Posts: 678
Bottom left yello exclamation mark, Error! thats what it says

Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 3,839
Likes: 1
I
Ian Offline
Carpal Tunnel
Carpal Tunnel
I Offline
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 3,839
Likes: 1
What does it say if you click on it????

If in IE a box should normally open up.

One quick question? Do you ensure your forums are fully working prior to making another change on them? if not your problems could stem from a number of places.

Bearing in mind all your current issues, might it not be easier to start again with a fresh install and then make changes one by one.

I would also suggest making notes of what changes you make so that you can undo them if they go wrong.

Joined: Feb 2007
Posts: 678
W
old hand
old hand
W Offline
Joined: Feb 2007
Posts: 678
Yes I do make sure things are working before doing any changes (and I do make notes).

I don't really want to do a fresh install. a) I have been careful b) it makes me nervous c) how would I exactly go about doing that? (would it be a new full install, and how do I get all my content into it, do I import, etc etc)

Rick has helped with a few of the problems I am hoping the remaining can be fixed easily as well.

Thanks!


Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Recent Topics
PHP 8 bug in membermanage.tmpl
by phoenix011235 - 09/08/2026 7:47 PM
Are any of these legitmate?
by Baldeagle - 09/06/2026 1:37 PM
After server reboot
by Morgan - 09/02/2026 8:27 AM
Email Settings
by Outdoorking - 05/13/2026 2:44 AM
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 253 guests, and 121 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Random Gallery Image
Latest Gallery Images
Ride safe!
Ride safe!
by Morgan, December 7
Los Angeles
Los Angeles
by isaac, August 6
3D Creations
3D Creations
by JAISP, December 30
Artistic structures
Artistic structures
by isaac, August 29
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.1.0
(Snapshot build 20260527)