Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
#213441 05/26/2008 7:54 PM
Joined: May 2008
Posts: 85
C
journeyman
journeyman
C Offline
Joined: May 2008
Posts: 85
What is the average wait time before I'll get my confirmation email with download instructions? Is it usually the full 1 day(like stated in the receipt email?) I was thinking with a credit card purchase I would get my license number today. I've got the evening off and wanted to start installing before work picks back up tomorrow. I guess I'm just anxious and not being "patient" like Groupee.com ask of me. smile


www.carolinasoutdoor.com
Hunting and Fishing the Carolinas
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 16,533
Likes: 150
UBB.threads Developer
UBB.threads Developer
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 16,533
Likes: 150
I believe that all purchases are manually approved before being processed as a part of the fraud prevention measures.


I am a Web Development Contractor, I do not work for UBBCentral. I have provided free User to User Support since the beginning of these support forums.
Do you need Forum Install or Upgrade Services?
Forums: A Gardeners Forum
UBB.threads: UBBWiki, UBB Styles, UBB.Sitemaps
Longtime Supporter & Resident Post-A-Holic
VNC Web Services: Code Modifications, Upgrades, Styling, Coding Services, Disaster Recovery, and more!
Gizmo #213448 05/26/2008 9:20 PM
Joined: May 2008
Posts: 85
C
journeyman
journeyman
C Offline
Joined: May 2008
Posts: 85
I guess they are all on vacation. smile


www.carolinasoutdoor.com
Hunting and Fishing the Carolinas
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 16,533
Likes: 150
UBB.threads Developer
UBB.threads Developer
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 16,533
Likes: 150
Well, considering it's a holiday, and after business hours; theres any number of reasons why it could be held up today wink


I am a Web Development Contractor, I do not work for UBBCentral. I have provided free User to User Support since the beginning of these support forums.
Do you need Forum Install or Upgrade Services?
Forums: A Gardeners Forum
UBB.threads: UBBWiki, UBB Styles, UBB.Sitemaps
Longtime Supporter & Resident Post-A-Holic
VNC Web Services: Code Modifications, Upgrades, Styling, Coding Services, Disaster Recovery, and more!

Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Recent Topics
PHP 8 bug in membermanage.tmpl
by phoenix011235 - 09/08/2026 7:47 PM
8.0.1 Patch Changelog Discussion
by isaac - 11/26/2025 1:34 PM
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 427 guests, and 119 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Random Gallery Image
Latest Gallery Images
Ride safe!
Ride safe!
by Morgan, December 7
Los Angeles
Los Angeles
by isaac, August 6
3D Creations
3D Creations
by JAISP, December 30
Artistic structures
Artistic structures
by isaac, August 29
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.1.0
(Snapshot build 20260527)