Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
#213892 06/02/2008 3:40 PM
P
enthusiast
enthusiast
P Offline
Well, today I have just returned home from the Carnival Pride trip to the Mexican Riviera. Just to let you know, the ship was GREAT! I had lots of fun on the ship. The food was fairly decent, although I wouldn't really call it extraordinary. I usually ate dinner at the Normandie Restaurant, and usually ate either a steak or barbecued baby back ribs. I enjoyed the shows at the ship's Taj Mahal auditorium, and also played some bingo.

About the destinations, out of the three (Puerto Vallarta, Mazatlan, and Cabo San Lucas), I would probably say that Puerto Vallarta was my favorite. We went on a small boat across the bay to have dinner and see a show known as the Rhythm of the Night.

Our last day out at sea when we were returning to Long Beach was rough, but it still didn't ruin the fun.

For those wanting to know about the Carnival Pride, the ship is one of four of Carnival's Spirit Class ships. The Spirit Class are larger than the Holiday and Fantasy Classes, but smaller than the Destiny Class, Conquest Class, and the new Carnival Splendor. I liked the layout of the ship. I have personally heard bad reviews on the layouts of the larger Destiny and Conquest Class ships, claiming the layouts of those ships are cluttered. I even asked some of the crew and they were in agreement. I think we made the right choice on sailing on the Carnival Pride.

Carpal Tunnel
Carpal Tunnel
Glad you had a good time Jazz. Sounds like it was fun.
Thanks for sharing.

D
Pooh-Bah
Pooh-Bah
D Offline
Originally Posted by Pink Jazz
I usually ate dinner at the Normandie Restaurant, and usually ate either a steak or barbecued baby back ribs.

Groan, I'm back on my yearly diet frown
Still trying to shake off the Xmas excess (Yeah in June!)

Remember this thread?

Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Recent Topics
Version 7.7.5 Images suddenly not displaying
by Stovebolt - 05/04/2024 11:19 AM
Bots
by Outdoorking - 04/13/2024 5:08 PM
Can you add html to language files?
by Baldeagle - 04/07/2024 2:41 PM
Do I need to rebuild my database?
by Baldeagle - 04/07/2024 2:58 AM
This is not a bug, but a suggestion
by Baldeagle - 04/05/2024 11:25 PM
Who's Online Now
4 members (Gizmo, Baldeagle, Ruben, 1 invisible), 779 guests, and 156 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Random Gallery Image
Latest Gallery Images
Los Angeles
Los Angeles
by isaac, August 6
3D Creations
3D Creations
by JAISP, December 30
Artistic structures
Artistic structures
by isaac, August 29