Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Joined: Jun 2008
Posts: 22
stranger
stranger
Joined: Jun 2008
Posts: 22
Hi there

We have just purchased a new UBBcentral Forum.
So i'm still new to this.

I'm having some trouble when I create a new forum.
At first, the forum is not showing at all.
Then I set it to be a Teaser forum. Then it shows.
But the forum isn't accessible. (Access denied.)

How do I get the new forums to be accessible, after it was created? Is this a cache thing?

Anyone else had this problem?

Thank you

Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 16,532
Likes: 150
UBB.threads Developer
UBB.threads Developer
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 16,532
Likes: 150
Set the permission to allow users to view the forum; see the permission matrix for that forum.


I am a Web Development Contractor, I do not work for UBBCentral. I have provided free User to User Support since the beginning of these support forums.
Do you need Forum Install or Upgrade Services?
Forums: A Gardeners Forum
UBB.threads: UBBWiki, UBB Styles, UBB.Sitemaps
Longtime Supporter & Resident Post-A-Holic
VNC Web Services: Code Modifications, Upgrades, Styling, Coding Services, Disaster Recovery, and more!
Joined: Jun 2008
Posts: 22
stranger
stranger
Joined: Jun 2008
Posts: 22
Thank you Gizmo

Ok great! So I had to set the permissions of the forum again and I updated it. Now it works.

May God (YAHUVEH) Bless you.

http://www.amightywind.com (See this great End times website)


Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Recent Topics
PHP 8 bug in membermanage.tmpl
by phoenix011235 - 09/08/2026 7:47 PM
Are any of these legitmate?
by Baldeagle - 09/06/2026 1:37 PM
After server reboot
by Morgan - 09/02/2026 8:27 AM
Email Settings
by Outdoorking - 05/13/2026 2:44 AM
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 253 guests, and 121 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Random Gallery Image
Latest Gallery Images
Ride safe!
Ride safe!
by Morgan, December 7
Los Angeles
Los Angeles
by isaac, August 6
3D Creations
3D Creations
by JAISP, December 30
Artistic structures
Artistic structures
by isaac, August 29
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.1.0
(Snapshot build 20260527)