Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
#215177 07/05/2008 12:09 AM
Joined: May 2008
Posts: 15
C
Stranger
Stranger
C Offline
Joined: May 2008
Posts: 15
Hi everyone,

Don't yea hate it when a new user comes an just posts a question without giving you the background story. I am one of those big site admins that knows just enough to mess things up. So I am kinda asking for some bail out help on this issue. I have several users that say they send pms and other users never get the, or the pm comes up as read but the user doesn't even get to them.

Does there ever come a point that there are just too many pms an I need to purge old pms? The default limit is what 200 pms per user, right? Any help would be great.

Thanks in advance for the help,

Nathan

Joined: Apr 2007
Posts: 3,940
Likes: 1
SD Offline
Former Developer
Former Developer
Joined: Apr 2007
Posts: 3,940
Likes: 1
ubbthreads version?

SD #215180 07/05/2008 1:16 AM
Joined: May 2008
Posts: 15
C
Stranger
Stranger
C Offline
Joined: May 2008
Posts: 15
7.0.2

Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 16,532
Likes: 150
UBB.threads Developer
UBB.threads Developer
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 16,532
Likes: 150
Originally Posted by CyberChild
7.0.2
There have been quite a few bugs fixed since then; you should consider upgrading to the latest version (or at least something within the realm of recent)


I am a Web Development Contractor, I do not work for UBBCentral. I have provided free User to User Support since the beginning of these support forums.
Do you need Forum Install or Upgrade Services?
Forums: A Gardeners Forum
UBB.threads: UBBWiki, UBB Styles, UBB.Sitemaps
Longtime Supporter & Resident Post-A-Holic
VNC Web Services: Code Modifications, Upgrades, Styling, Coding Services, Disaster Recovery, and more!
Gizmo #215245 07/06/2008 11:44 PM
Joined: May 2008
Posts: 15
C
Stranger
Stranger
C Offline
Joined: May 2008
Posts: 15
I do not disagree with that at all Gizmo, but the site that I work with is volunteer.


Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Recent Topics
PHP 8 bug in membermanage.tmpl
by phoenix011235 - 09/08/2026 7:47 PM
Are any of these legitmate?
by Baldeagle - 09/06/2026 1:37 PM
8.0.1 Patch Changelog Discussion
by isaac - 11/26/2025 1:34 PM
Upgraded to ver8 - now can't login
by phoenix011235 - 10/24/2024 8:50 AM
Who's Online Now
2 members (SteveS, vscope), 455 guests, and 117 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Random Gallery Image
Latest Gallery Images
Ride safe!
Ride safe!
by Morgan, December 7
Los Angeles
Los Angeles
by isaac, August 6
3D Creations
3D Creations
by JAISP, December 30
Artistic structures
Artistic structures
by isaac, August 29
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.1.0
(Snapshot build 20260527)