Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
#215286 07/08/2008 2:11 PM
Joined: Jul 2008
Posts: 10
L
stranger
stranger
L Offline
Joined: Jul 2008
Posts: 10
My board is new, but when I try to test the PM feature, I receive: This user is over their Private Topic limit (But, the users have no topics.)

In the control panel site permissions, I have Max # of private topic participants set at 100 for users, and Total # of private topics allowed set at 40 for users. What other setting am I missing? Thank you.


Lori.j #215300 07/08/2008 7:35 PM
Joined: Nov 2006
Posts: 3,097
Likes: 1
Carpal Tunnel
Carpal Tunnel
Joined: Nov 2006
Posts: 3,097
Likes: 1
Hi Lori,

What version of UBBT are you running?

Lori.j #217069 09/17/2008 12:25 AM
Joined: May 2006
Posts: 243
Likes: 1
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
Joined: May 2006
Posts: 243
Likes: 1
Resurrecting old thread with related question:

I want to keep private messages low ( it IS a public forum ), so I have set the limit to 20. Some user's are at their limit. In what table is the count of messages received kept?

I am thinking of running a query occasionally, and publicly notifying those close to the limit.

I am currently running Threads 7.1

Thanks!


Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Recent Topics
Selling a Forum?
by ECNet - 10/10/2026 10:54 AM
PHP 8 bug in membermanage.tmpl
by phoenix011235 - 09/08/2026 7:47 PM
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 469 guests, and 123 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Random Gallery Image
Latest Gallery Images
Ride safe!
Ride safe!
by Morgan, December 7
Los Angeles
Los Angeles
by isaac, August 6
3D Creations
3D Creations
by JAISP, December 30
Artistic structures
Artistic structures
by isaac, August 29
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.1.0
(Snapshot build 20260527)