Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
#21563 05/06/2003 7:14 PM
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
Hey I just installed and had it running on a test server. Now I am installing on a server that I am going to run it on for the long term. I keep getting these errors after the install when it comes to creating the user. Can anyone help?

Warning: Failed opening '/var/www/html/ubbthreads/templates/default/ubbt_header.tmpl' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/share/pear') in /var/www/html/ubbthreads/ubbt.inc.php on line 316

UBB.threads â„¢ Infopop Corporation.

Warning: Failed opening '/var/www/html/ubbthreads/templates/default/tbopen.tmpl' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/share/pear') in /var/www/html/ubbthreads/ubbt.inc.php on line 1531

Warning: Failed opening '/var/www/html/ubbthreads/templates/default/tbclose.tmpl' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/share/pear') in /var/www/html/ubbthreads/ubbt.inc.php on line 1532

Warning: Failed opening '/var/www/html/ubbthreads/templates/default/ubbt_unregisterednav.tmpl' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/share/pear') in /var/www/html/ubbthreads/ubbt.inc.php on line 381

Warning: Failed opening '/var/www/html/ubbthreads/templates/default/tbopen.tmpl' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/share/pear') in /var/www/html/ubbthreads/ubbt.inc.php on line 1531

Warning: Failed opening '/var/www/html/ubbthreads/templates/default/tbclose.tmpl' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/share/pear') in /var/www/html/ubbthreads/ubbt.inc.php on line 1532

Warning: Failed opening '/var/www/html/ubbthreads/templates/default/ubbthreads.tmpl' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/share/pear') in /var/www/html/ubbthreads/ubbthreads.php on line 536

#21564 05/07/2003 12:15 PM
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
What are your permissions on the Templates directory and on the folders within it? I've found on some installations it needs to be 777 all the way down to the file level. This needs to be noted in the install docs, but I don't see that its been added yet (note to self...)

You may want to try that and see how it goes.

Kristi Horn
Infopop Customer Support
Visit our Support Area!

#21565 05/07/2003 2:31 PM
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
Thanks bunches that fixed it.

Jaime

#21566 05/29/2003 7:20 PM
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
...and that fix has been added to the 6.3 beta docs...they'll be live when the beta goes to final version.

Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Recent Topics
Bots
by Outdoorking - 04/13/2024 5:08 PM
Can you add html to language files?
by Baldeagle - 04/07/2024 2:41 PM
Do I need to rebuild my database?
by Baldeagle - 04/07/2024 2:58 AM
This is not a bug, but a suggestion
by Baldeagle - 04/05/2024 11:25 PM
Is UBB.threads still going?
by Aaron101 - 04/01/2022 8:18 AM
Who's Online Now
1 members (Geoff), 1,018 guests, and 215 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Random Gallery Image
Latest Gallery Images
Los Angeles
Los Angeles
by isaac, August 6
3D Creations
3D Creations
by JAISP, December 30
Artistic structures
Artistic structures
by isaac, August 29