|
|
|
|
Joined: Nov 2006
Posts: 10
stranger
|
|
stranger
Joined: Nov 2006
Posts: 10 |
I hate asking a dumb question, but I can't find this anyhwere. Changed all my font colors but can't find:
1. where to change font color for New Topic
2. font color for Subject/Poster/replies (once one is in the forums). Would greatly appreciate advice... still a newbie to this. Thank you in advance... Margaret
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 16,532 Likes: 150
|
|
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 16,532 Likes: 150 |
Well, it's a link, so it'd be the special properties...
I believe both of these use the tdheader class.
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Nov 2006
Posts: 10
stranger
|
|
stranger
Joined: Nov 2006
Posts: 10 |
That was it. I forgot about the Special Links boxes. Sorry to have bothered you, but thanks for the help!
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 16,532 Likes: 150
|
|
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 16,532 Likes: 150 |
Sorry to have bothered you, but thanks for the help! Not s bother 
|
|
|
|
0 members (),
171
guests, and
128
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
|
|
|
|