Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
#216270 08/06/2008 8:14 PM
Joined: Aug 2008
Posts: 2
D
stranger
stranger
D Offline
Joined: Aug 2008
Posts: 2
Hey all! I did a search and couldn't locate an answer so I'm posting. grin

1. I enabled the "send birthday message" feature but am wondering two things-
  • Is the Birthday message sent via PM? Or to the guest's email box?
  • Can I edit the birthday message? If so, how?


2. Is there a way to bulk transfer threads from one topic to another?

3. I noticed that when I visit as a "guest", my forums page only shows the first catagory and only the first two forums in that catagory. How do I make is so guests see ALL the catagories and ALL the forums in that catagory?

I'll probably have more questions but this will do for now. Thanks!






Dean K #216274 08/06/2008 11:21 PM
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 16,532
Likes: 150
UBB.threads Developer
UBB.threads Developer
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 16,532
Likes: 150
Sent via EMail.

It's a language file; edit the language string. You can find the string by using the search option in the language editor (try birthday).

I think theres a mass move section in the CP.


I am a Web Development Contractor, I do not work for UBBCentral. I have provided free User to User Support since the beginning of these support forums.
Do you need Forum Install or Upgrade Services?
Forums: A Gardeners Forum
UBB.threads: UBBWiki, UBB Styles, UBB.Sitemaps
Longtime Supporter & Resident Post-A-Holic
VNC Web Services: Code Modifications, Upgrades, Styling, Coding Services, Disaster Recovery, and more!

Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Recent Topics
PHP 8 bug in membermanage.tmpl
by phoenix011235 - 09/08/2026 7:47 PM
Are any of these legitmate?
by Baldeagle - 09/06/2026 1:37 PM
After server reboot
by Morgan - 09/02/2026 8:27 AM
Email Settings
by Outdoorking - 05/13/2026 2:44 AM
Who's Online Now
1 members (Havenofsobriety), 176 guests, and 163 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Random Gallery Image
Latest Gallery Images
Ride safe!
Ride safe!
by Morgan, December 7
Los Angeles
Los Angeles
by isaac, August 6
3D Creations
3D Creations
by JAISP, December 30
Artistic structures
Artistic structures
by isaac, August 29
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.1.0
(Snapshot build 20260527)