Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 171
Likes: 1
member
member
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 171
Likes: 1
I don't think this has been addressed--and I have to admit I haven't upgraded to the latest beta release (gotta ask ? about that), but I faced this problem when I tried to e-mail a password to a user from the control panel.

Code
Warning: main(): Unable to access ../languages//admin/sendpassword.php in /home/adwoff/forums/admin/sendpassword.php on line 34

Warning: main(../languages//admin/sendpassword.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/adwoff/forums/admin/sendpassword.php on line 34

Fatal error: main(): Failed opening required '../languages//admin/sendpassword.php' (include_path='.:/usr/share/pear') in /home/adwoff/forums/admin/sendpassword.php on line 34

~Sue
adwoff.com

Last edited by Rick; 08/01/2006 3:07 PM.
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 9,242
Likes: 1
R
Former Developer
Former Developer
R Offline
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 9,242
Likes: 1
This is fixed in beta 2 laugh

Rick #2256 08/02/2006 7:23 PM
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 171
Likes: 1
member
member
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 171
Likes: 1
Damn.

I'm behind times, aren't I?!

Thanks, Rick!

~Sue
adwoff.com


Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Recent Topics
PHP 8 bug in membermanage.tmpl
by phoenix011235 - 09/08/2026 7:47 PM
8.0.1 Patch Changelog Discussion
by isaac - 11/26/2025 1:34 PM
Upgraded to ver8 - now can't login
by phoenix011235 - 10/24/2024 8:50 AM
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 270 guests, and 100 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Random Gallery Image
Latest Gallery Images
Ride safe!
Ride safe!
by Morgan, December 7
Los Angeles
Los Angeles
by isaac, August 6
3D Creations
3D Creations
by JAISP, December 30
Artistic structures
Artistic structures
by isaac, August 29
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.1.0
(Snapshot build 20260527)