Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
#216814 09/05/2008 10:38 AM
Joined: May 2008
Posts: 7
B
stranger
stranger
B Offline
Joined: May 2008
Posts: 7
I'd love to know if I cahnge the title of a forum, will I lose all the past posts?

I have UBB 7.3.1

Thanks.

Also, how do I take out the moderator names without losing anything?

I appreciate your help.


Dotsie Bregel
Founder
National Association of Baby Boomer Women
www.NABBW.com and
www.BoomerWomenSpeak.com
the # 1 sites on major search engines for baby boomer women.
Joined: Nov 2006
Posts: 3,097
Likes: 1
Carpal Tunnel
Carpal Tunnel
Joined: Nov 2006
Posts: 3,097
Likes: 1
I've changed my forum titles before and never had anyone complain of invalid links. I think the database tracks it based on post# not actually link title, but that's only a guess without digging into the code.

What specifically do you mean by removing the Moderator names?


Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Recent Topics
PHP 8 bug in membermanage.tmpl
by phoenix011235 - 09/08/2026 7:47 PM
Are any of these legitmate?
by Baldeagle - 09/06/2026 1:37 PM
After server reboot
by Morgan - 09/02/2026 8:27 AM
Email Settings
by Outdoorking - 05/13/2026 2:44 AM
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 118 guests, and 136 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Random Gallery Image
Latest Gallery Images
Ride safe!
Ride safe!
by Morgan, December 7
Los Angeles
Los Angeles
by isaac, August 6
3D Creations
3D Creations
by JAISP, December 30
Artistic structures
Artistic structures
by isaac, August 29
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.1.0
(Snapshot build 20260527)