|
|
|
|
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 16,532 Likes: 150
|
|
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 16,532 Likes: 150 |
Guess where I went today! ![[Linked Image from i33.photobucket.com]](http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d51/moguai/Mobile/1221966547.jpg) Multnomah Falls I have some photos of Walter and I playing behind one of the Falls up there, but I haven't resized them yet... This one is from my camera phone
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Dec 2003
Posts: 1,798 Likes: 2
Pooh-Bah
|
|
Pooh-Bah
Joined: Dec 2003
Posts: 1,798 Likes: 2 |
 Very nice looking - you go swimmin?
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 16,532 Likes: 150
|
|
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 16,532 Likes: 150 |
 Very nice looking - you go swimmin? Not sure if it's exactly legal...
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Jan 2004
Posts: 2,474 Likes: 3
Pooh-Bah
|
|
Pooh-Bah
Joined: Jan 2004
Posts: 2,474 Likes: 3 |
Not sure if it's exactly legal... A bit easier than rafting though. It looks a bit, erm... vertical? 
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 16,532 Likes: 150
|
|
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 16,532 Likes: 150 |
I love rafting; been down the Deschutes River a few times...
|
|
|
|
0 members (),
118
guests, and
136
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
|
|
|
|