Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
#217482 10/01/2008 6:45 PM
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 6
N
stranger
stranger
N Offline
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 6
I'm trying to use the external use code for the shoutbox on my homepage. I used the code and instructions provided but I'm having trouble getting the content from the shoutbox to display.

If I look at the html source for the page, the code is outputting the html for the shoutbox but the content isn't filling in.

I've checked Firefox 2.0 and IE 7 and it doesn't work in either. There aren't any javascript errors being thrown so I'm not sure where to start debugging.

Does anybody have an experience using the external use code for the shoutbox?

Thanks

Joined: Apr 2007
Posts: 3,940
Likes: 1
SD Offline
Former Developer
Former Developer
Joined: Apr 2007
Posts: 3,940
Likes: 1
yes.. i posted a mod @ ubbdev -- look for 'naked shoutbox'

i will be updating it for 7.4, since i have 2 customers who 'require it' smile


Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Recent Topics
PHP 8 bug in membermanage.tmpl
by phoenix011235 - 09/08/2026 7:47 PM
Are any of these legitmate?
by Baldeagle - 09/06/2026 1:37 PM
After server reboot
by Morgan - 09/02/2026 8:27 AM
8.0.1 Patch Changelog Discussion
by isaac - 11/26/2025 1:34 PM
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 296 guests, and 109 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Random Gallery Image
Latest Gallery Images
Ride safe!
Ride safe!
by Morgan, December 7
Los Angeles
Los Angeles
by isaac, August 6
3D Creations
3D Creations
by JAISP, December 30
Artistic structures
Artistic structures
by isaac, August 29
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.1.0
(Snapshot build 20260527)