Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Joined: Feb 2004
Posts: 3
R
stranger
stranger
R Offline
Joined: Feb 2004
Posts: 3
Several members have requested a "remember me" option, so they don't have to login every time they visit.

I see that the UBB.threads community has this option. How can I offer it on my site?


Joined: Feb 2004
Posts: 3
R
stranger
stranger
R Offline
Joined: Feb 2004
Posts: 3
I just visited my forum, and the "remember me" box was there!

I didn't click the box.

Then I logged in, and logged out again, and the box was gone.

Strange.

Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 9,242
Likes: 1
R
Former Developer
Former Developer
R Offline
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 9,242
Likes: 1
The remember me box currently only shows up on the main login screen. If you get the login box from anywhere else, like not having access, it won't show up. Something I need to get added.

Joined: Feb 2004
Posts: 3
R
stranger
stranger
R Offline
Joined: Feb 2004
Posts: 3
Got it. ty.


Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Recent Topics
PHP 8 bug in membermanage.tmpl
by phoenix011235 - 09/08/2026 7:47 PM
Are any of these legitmate?
by Baldeagle - 09/06/2026 1:37 PM
After server reboot
by Morgan - 09/02/2026 8:27 AM
Email Settings
by Outdoorking - 05/13/2026 2:44 AM
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 115 guests, and 138 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Random Gallery Image
Latest Gallery Images
Ride safe!
Ride safe!
by Morgan, December 7
Los Angeles
Los Angeles
by isaac, August 6
3D Creations
3D Creations
by JAISP, December 30
Artistic structures
Artistic structures
by isaac, August 29
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.1.0
(Snapshot build 20260527)