Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Joined: Oct 2008
Posts: 16
T
stranger
stranger
T Offline
Joined: Oct 2008
Posts: 16
My shout box does not work. When sending, only the word "sending...' appears and nothing ever gets posted. I have had mulitple members try and the same thing happens. They can see the shout box, but nothing gets posted. I have tried saving permission, settings, and even the SQL command

TRUNCATE TABLE ubbt_SHOUT_BOX

but nothing works. I have tried disabling http refferer check, but still just "sending..."

Any ideas?

Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 9,242
Likes: 1
R
Former Developer
Former Developer
R Offline
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 9,242
Likes: 1
I believe I got this working via a support ticket. If that was somebody else, let me know wink


Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Recent Topics
PHP 8 bug in membermanage.tmpl
by phoenix011235 - 09/08/2026 7:47 PM
Are any of these legitmate?
by Baldeagle - 09/06/2026 1:37 PM
After server reboot
by Morgan - 09/02/2026 8:27 AM
8.0.1 Patch Changelog Discussion
by isaac - 11/26/2025 1:34 PM
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 296 guests, and 109 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Random Gallery Image
Latest Gallery Images
Ride safe!
Ride safe!
by Morgan, December 7
Los Angeles
Los Angeles
by isaac, August 6
3D Creations
3D Creations
by JAISP, December 30
Artistic structures
Artistic structures
by isaac, August 29
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.1.0
(Snapshot build 20260527)