Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
#217596 10/06/2008 1:57 PM
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 24
R
Stranger
Stranger
R Offline
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 24
I'm running UBBThreads 7.1.1. Recently links to attachments return "File not Found". Even on an attachment I uploaded for someone this morning?

I've check the extensions and the file size limit, both seem fine. This has got to be something really obvious I'm missing - but I just can't see it.


Regards,
Rich
Joined: Dec 2003
Posts: 1,798
Likes: 2
Pooh-Bah
Pooh-Bah
Joined: Dec 2003
Posts: 1,798
Likes: 2
Did someone edit the path/url to the file attachment directory?


- Allen
- ThreadsDev | PraiseCafe
Joined: Feb 2007
Posts: 1,294
Likes: 2
Veteran
Veteran
Joined: Feb 2007
Posts: 1,294
Likes: 2
Also check the folder permissions to make sure they are correct as well as the index.html file in each folder.

Folder CHMOD to 777
Index file CHMOD to 666



Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Recent Topics
PHP 8 bug in membermanage.tmpl
by phoenix011235 - 09/08/2026 7:47 PM
8.0.1 Patch Changelog Discussion
by isaac - 11/26/2025 1:34 PM
Who's Online Now
1 members (1 invisible), 347 guests, and 100 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Random Gallery Image
Latest Gallery Images
Ride safe!
Ride safe!
by Morgan, December 7
Los Angeles
Los Angeles
by isaac, August 6
3D Creations
3D Creations
by JAISP, December 30
Artistic structures
Artistic structures
by isaac, August 29
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.1.0
(Snapshot build 20260527)