Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 197
E
enthusiast
enthusiast
E Offline
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 197
On my 7.1 version I had an Island that will place an ad between the first and the second post for each thread.
I did the update and this feature is gone. I can't find where I do the setting for that.
The Island that control it still there available on my island, but it's not showing.

Any ideas?
Thank you

Joined: Dec 2003
Posts: 1,798
Likes: 2
Pooh-Bah
Pooh-Bah
Joined: Dec 2003
Posts: 1,798
Likes: 2
That's located in the 'forum details' page, custom inserts tab:

Custom Island Insert
This will show up between the 1st and 2nd post of a topic. Usually the most effective place to put ads.


- Allen
- ThreadsDev | PraiseCafe
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 197
E
enthusiast
enthusiast
E Offline
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 197
Answering my own question:

Now you have to go to Forum Permissions, select the Forum you want show that ad, (one by one) and give the "Must View Ad Island" permission to each member of that forum that you want to see that ad.
Also, you have to prepare before hand like AllenAyres wrote on the post above (thank you Allen).
I hope it helps another users. smile


Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Recent Topics
PHP 8 bug in membermanage.tmpl
by phoenix011235 - 09/08/2026 7:47 PM
8.0.1 Patch Changelog Discussion
by isaac - 11/26/2025 1:34 PM
Who's Online Now
1 members (Gizmo), 511 guests, and 101 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Random Gallery Image
Latest Gallery Images
Ride safe!
Ride safe!
by Morgan, December 7
Los Angeles
Los Angeles
by isaac, August 6
3D Creations
3D Creations
by JAISP, December 30
Artistic structures
Artistic structures
by isaac, August 29
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.1.0
(Snapshot build 20260527)