Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
#217833 10/11/2008 11:13 PM
Joined: Mar 2005
Posts: 3
A
stranger
stranger
A Offline
Joined: Mar 2005
Posts: 3
I don't know how it happened. But suddenly the ubbthreads_stock style stopped working. It worked fine, then it didn't, then it popped back again and now it's gone for good. www.flyfishsaltwaters.com/forum/

The forum just got installed on Friday.

Can anyone help me get it back working?

Angie P #217846 10/12/2008 11:11 AM
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 9,242
Likes: 1
R
Former Developer
Former Developer
R Offline
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 9,242
Likes: 1
I'll take a look for you in just a sec.

Rick #217849 10/12/2008 11:47 AM
Joined: Mar 2005
Posts: 3
A
stranger
stranger
A Offline
Joined: Mar 2005
Posts: 3
Last night I copied the stock style (even though it wasn't working anywhere) into a new style that named itself ubbthreads_stock_copy and when I applied that one it works just fine. But if I try to apply the plain ubbthreads_stock style, there are no graphics. Weird. So, I just made the copy the default and turned off the others. It seems to still be fine.


Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Recent Topics
PHP 8 bug in membermanage.tmpl
by phoenix011235 - 09/08/2026 7:47 PM
8.0.1 Patch Changelog Discussion
by isaac - 11/26/2025 1:34 PM
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 427 guests, and 119 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Random Gallery Image
Latest Gallery Images
Ride safe!
Ride safe!
by Morgan, December 7
Los Angeles
Los Angeles
by isaac, August 6
3D Creations
3D Creations
by JAISP, December 30
Artistic structures
Artistic structures
by isaac, August 29
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.1.0
(Snapshot build 20260527)