Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Joined: Oct 2006
Posts: 358
Likes: 1
enthusiast
enthusiast
Joined: Oct 2006
Posts: 358
Likes: 1
Sorry guys... I searched here for 30 minutes and couldn't find a previous thread on this topic.

I want to modify the error messages that pop up. I changed one over a year ago, and now I can't figure out how I did it. Can't find the files.

It seems that this might be a good tip for inclusion into the Admin area of the forum. (and if it's already there... then I deserve a big whop whop over the head)


--BIll B
Joined: Dec 2006
Posts: 1,235
veteran
veteran
Joined: Dec 2006
Posts: 1,235
Try CP > Display Options > Languages > Language Editor (Tab) > Choose Specific Language File: generic.php

They might be listed in there.

Joined: Oct 2006
Posts: 358
Likes: 1
enthusiast
enthusiast
Joined: Oct 2006
Posts: 358
Likes: 1
Excellent... that was it... Thanks a bunch!!!


--BIll B
Joined: Dec 2006
Posts: 1,235
veteran
veteran
Joined: Dec 2006
Posts: 1,235
What I do is make a note of all my alterations in a text file so I can remember were all this stuff is at a later date. wink


Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Recent Topics
PHP 8 bug in membermanage.tmpl
by phoenix011235 - 09/08/2026 7:47 PM
Are any of these legitmate?
by Baldeagle - 09/06/2026 1:37 PM
After server reboot
by Morgan - 09/02/2026 8:27 AM
8.0.1 Patch Changelog Discussion
by isaac - 11/26/2025 1:34 PM
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 381 guests, and 101 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Random Gallery Image
Latest Gallery Images
Ride safe!
Ride safe!
by Morgan, December 7
Los Angeles
Los Angeles
by isaac, August 6
3D Creations
3D Creations
by JAISP, December 30
Artistic structures
Artistic structures
by isaac, August 29
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.1.0
(Snapshot build 20260527)