|
|
Joined: Jul 2006
Posts: 2,143
Pooh-Bah
|
|
Pooh-Bah
Joined: Jul 2006
Posts: 2,143 |
I know when 7.4 is out! 
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 9,242 Likes: 1
Former Developer
|
|
Former Developer
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 9,242 Likes: 1 |
Isn't insider information illegal? 
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Jul 2006
Posts: 2,143
Pooh-Bah
|
|
Pooh-Bah
Joined: Jul 2006
Posts: 2,143 |
Only if it is used by someone other than you or me.
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 16,533 Likes: 150
|
|
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 16,533 Likes: 150 |
Psh, I knew 
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 684
Addict
|
|
Addict
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 684 |
I could have guessed. 
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Jul 2006
Posts: 2,143
Pooh-Bah
|
|
Pooh-Bah
Joined: Jul 2006
Posts: 2,143 |
Hmmmm?
mmmmmmh?
Next time I sit on the files a couple of days just to make you two guess.
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 16,533 Likes: 150
|
|
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 16,533 Likes: 150 |
Like you haven't done that before Dave  ...
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Feb 2007
Posts: 1,294 Likes: 2
Veteran
|
|
Veteran
Joined: Feb 2007
Posts: 1,294 Likes: 2 |
LOL @ Like you haven't done that before Dave.
I have downloaded it, now I have to put it on my test server to try it before I go to my live board. I will have to make a few minor modifications I'm sure.
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Jul 2006
Posts: 2,143
Pooh-Bah
|
|
Pooh-Bah
Joined: Jul 2006
Posts: 2,143 |
I've never done that. At least not that I can remember.
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 3,839 Likes: 1
Carpal Tunnel
|
|
Carpal Tunnel
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 3,839 Likes: 1 |
is 7.4 out then? 
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Feb 2007
Posts: 1,294 Likes: 2
Veteran
|
|
Veteran
Joined: Feb 2007
Posts: 1,294 Likes: 2 |
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Jan 2004
Posts: 2,474 Likes: 3
Pooh-Bah
|
|
Pooh-Bah
Joined: Jan 2004
Posts: 2,474 Likes: 3 |
|
|
|
|
0 members (),
427
guests, and
119
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
|
|