Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Joined: Sep 2008
Posts: 12
K
stranger
stranger
K Offline
Joined: Sep 2008
Posts: 12
One of our members said the "Main Index" was not updating.

I need help to locate feature and hopefully resolve problem.

Forgive the multitude of questions as I am in the NEW Admin. learning stage.

Joined: Dec 2003
Posts: 6,649
Likes: 88
Joined: Dec 2003
Posts: 6,649
Likes: 88
It would be helpful to everyone if you would provide a link to your site. Or at least add it to your profile.


Blue Man Group
There is no such thing as stupid questions. Just stupid answers
Joined: Sep 2008
Posts: 12
K
stranger
stranger
K Offline
Joined: Sep 2008
Posts: 12
Will at soonest availability but with a hardware based internet I can access most all but outside of settings from REGISTERING I am unable to access MY Stuff -- I can view but will not accept and til' I get to the library it probably won't be anytime soon due to physical limitations.

This supports JavaScript but not JAVA -- tried expiring cookies and did nothing for it.

I know I need computer but until I get mine rebuilt I am stuck with this MSN-TV2 and with limited income don't help.

KR1010

Joined: Jul 2006
Posts: 2,143
Pooh-Bah
Pooh-Bah
Joined: Jul 2006
Posts: 2,143
"One of our members said the "Main Index" was not updating."

Which isn't a description of any problem I've ever seen, and without a URL to your site there isn't much we can do for you until we have a better description of what is wrong or the URL for us to look for ourselves.


This thread for sale. Click here! [Linked Image from navaho.infopop.cc]

Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Recent Topics
PHP 8 bug in membermanage.tmpl
by phoenix011235 - 09/08/2026 7:47 PM
Are any of these legitmate?
by Baldeagle - 09/06/2026 1:37 PM
8.0.1 Patch Changelog Discussion
by isaac - 11/26/2025 1:34 PM
Upgraded to ver8 - now can't login
by phoenix011235 - 10/24/2024 8:50 AM
Who's Online Now
2 members (SteveS, vscope), 455 guests, and 117 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Random Gallery Image
Latest Gallery Images
Ride safe!
Ride safe!
by Morgan, December 7
Los Angeles
Los Angeles
by isaac, August 6
3D Creations
3D Creations
by JAISP, December 30
Artistic structures
Artistic structures
by isaac, August 29
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.1.0
(Snapshot build 20260527)