|
|
|
|
Joined: Oct 2008
Posts: 7
stranger
|
|
stranger
Joined: Oct 2008
Posts: 7 |
I'm trying to edit the tbopen.tpl file so that the table with class "t_inner" will have a cellspacing="0". I've edited the file and it has saved, however the cellspacing still equals "1" when loaded through the forum. When loaded using the template editor it shows cellspacing as "0".
Any thoughts on what might be the problem would be appreciated.
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Feb 2007
Posts: 1,294 Likes: 2
Veteran
|
|
Veteran
Joined: Feb 2007
Posts: 1,294 Likes: 2 |
Clear you cache and check it again.
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Oct 2008
Posts: 7
stranger
|
|
stranger
Joined: Oct 2008
Posts: 7 |
Clear you cache and check it again. Tried that several times for several browsers, even tried a different machine. I've also cleared the cache for the forums through the admin panel. No such luck.
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 9,242 Likes: 1
Former Developer
|
|
Former Developer
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 9,242 Likes: 1 |
I'd try to FTP into your site and delete all of the files, excluding the index.html file, from the templates/compile folder.
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Oct 2008
Posts: 7
stranger
|
|
stranger
Joined: Oct 2008
Posts: 7 |
I'd try to FTP into your site and delete all of the files, excluding the index.html file, from the templates/compile folder. No luck there either.
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Oct 2008
Posts: 7
stranger
|
|
stranger
Joined: Oct 2008
Posts: 7 |
I just realized something that might help. I had a similar issue with the shoutbox island. I made some adjustments and they didn't reflect in the forum. Then I selected "always build" and the changes reflected. I would then make another adjustment, with no reflection, so i deselected always build, and the changes were shown. I'm not sure if this can help narrow the problem, or if it is unrelated.
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 9,242 Likes: 1
Former Developer
|
|
Former Developer
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 9,242 Likes: 1 |
Have a link to your site so we can take a look? Might need a support ticket on this one, but would like to take a quick peek first.
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Oct 2008
Posts: 7
stranger
|
|
stranger
Joined: Oct 2008
Posts: 7 |
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Dec 2006
Posts: 1,235
veteran
|
|
veteran
Joined: Dec 2006
Posts: 1,235 |
Cool looking forum you have there MKick. The style works well. 
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Oct 2008
Posts: 7
stranger
|
|
stranger
Joined: Oct 2008
Posts: 7 |
Cool looking forum you have there MKick. The style works well.  Thank you, I've been working hard on it.
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Dec 2006
Posts: 1,235
veteran
|
|
veteran
Joined: Dec 2006
Posts: 1,235 |
Just out of interest, if you are using the default wrapper it shows: "You can use the .t_inner and .t_outer classes for your wrappers. These are in the actual style settings and will adjust the wrapper look depending on the style they are used in."
Opening HTML
<table width="100%" class="t_outer" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"> <tr> <td> <table width="100%" class="t_inner" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="1"> Have you tried altering that?
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Oct 2008
Posts: 7
stranger
|
|
stranger
Joined: Oct 2008
Posts: 7 |
I have, yes. I've changed it so that it is...
<table width="100%" class="t_outer" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"> <tr> <td> <table width="100%" class="t_inner" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0">
However it still shows up in the forum as
<table width="100%" class="t_outer" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"> <tr> <td> <table width="100%" class="t_inner" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="1">
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 9,242 Likes: 1
Former Developer
|
|
Former Developer
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 9,242 Likes: 1 |
Ok, at this point a support ticket would probably be easiest. Would need FTP info and Admin info.
|
|
|
|
0 members (),
166
guests, and
137
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
|
|
|
|