Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Joined: Jul 2007
Posts: 70
journeyman
journeyman
Joined: Jul 2007
Posts: 70
I needed the feature of unlimited post islands

Like it is possible to add additional Custom Islands I need this for Post Islands.



Best Regards

Danny de Hek - Below is our Office Cam Image

[Linked Image from newzealandnz.co.nz]
Joined: Jul 2007
Posts: 70
journeyman
journeyman
Joined: Jul 2007
Posts: 70
Hello Rick any update on this feature? I will give ya a big hug if you add it ;-) not that I am into huging guys however would love to add extra Post Islands


Best Regards

Danny de Hek - Below is our Office Cam Image

[Linked Image from newzealandnz.co.nz]

Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Recent Topics
PHP 8 bug in membermanage.tmpl
by phoenix011235 - 09/08/2026 7:47 PM
Are any of these legitmate?
by Baldeagle - 09/06/2026 1:37 PM
After server reboot
by Morgan - 09/02/2026 8:27 AM
Email Settings
by Outdoorking - 05/13/2026 2:44 AM
Who's Online Now
1 members (1 invisible), 304 guests, and 96 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Random Gallery Image
Latest Gallery Images
Ride safe!
Ride safe!
by Morgan, December 7
Los Angeles
Los Angeles
by isaac, August 6
3D Creations
3D Creations
by JAISP, December 30
Artistic structures
Artistic structures
by isaac, August 29
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.1.0
(Snapshot build 20260527)