Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Joined: Jun 2007
Posts: 5
J
stranger
stranger
J Offline
Joined: Jun 2007
Posts: 5
I've recently upgraded from 7.1.1 to 7.4 and everything seems to have gone correctly. But

I only see the "Quick Reply:" field when accessing a topic.

I see all the topics in the "Forum List" and am even able to post, but the view of the topic is empty. I am able to browse the topics with "Previous Topic" and "Next Topic" but they are all empty...

Anyone got any ideas?


Joined: Jun 2007
Posts: 5
J
stranger
stranger
J Offline
Joined: Jun 2007
Posts: 5
I solved it with switching to Threaded Mode and back to Flat Mode in my user preferences.

And aplying in control Panel fixed it for everyone.


Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Recent Topics
PHP 8 bug in membermanage.tmpl
by phoenix011235 - 09/08/2026 7:47 PM
Are any of these legitmate?
by Baldeagle - 09/06/2026 1:37 PM
8.0.1 Patch Changelog Discussion
by isaac - 11/26/2025 1:34 PM
Upgraded to ver8 - now can't login
by phoenix011235 - 10/24/2024 8:50 AM
Who's Online Now
4 members (mmem700, vscope, SteveS, 1 invisible), 668 guests, and 128 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Random Gallery Image
Latest Gallery Images
Ride safe!
Ride safe!
by Morgan, December 7
Los Angeles
Los Angeles
by isaac, August 6
3D Creations
3D Creations
by JAISP, December 30
Artistic structures
Artistic structures
by isaac, August 29
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.1.0
(Snapshot build 20260527)