Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
#218339 10/22/2008 9:59 PM
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 5
stranger
stranger
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 5
I want to add a sortable column from the user profile record.

It is the ubbt_USER_PROFILE.USER_EXTRA_FIELD_1 field.

I've had users enter their Graduation year and I'd like to include it on the User List page.

I see that you can modify the showmembers.tpl template. But, it is unclear to me where to begin.

Thanks smile

Steve #218341 10/23/2008 10:04 AM
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 5
stranger
stranger
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 5

Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 5
stranger
stranger
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 5
My site runs version 7.2.2.

I see this forum's "User List" has some customization, but it's using version 7.4. The UBBDev site has same and it is running version 7.3.1.

Is this a new feature that was introduced after 7.2.2?

Steve #218438 10/27/2008 12:16 AM
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 5
stranger
stranger
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 5
Well I'm overwhelmed by the number of response. Thanks wink

I hacked the showmembers.inc.php and the showmembers.tpl files and it seems to work, including the sorting.


Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Recent Topics
PHP 8 bug in membermanage.tmpl
by phoenix011235 - 09/08/2026 7:47 PM
8.0.1 Patch Changelog Discussion
by isaac - 11/26/2025 1:34 PM
Upgraded to ver8 - now can't login
by phoenix011235 - 10/24/2024 8:50 AM
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 270 guests, and 100 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Random Gallery Image
Latest Gallery Images
Ride safe!
Ride safe!
by Morgan, December 7
Los Angeles
Los Angeles
by isaac, August 6
3D Creations
3D Creations
by JAISP, December 30
Artistic structures
Artistic structures
by isaac, August 29
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.1.0
(Snapshot build 20260527)