Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Joined: Nov 2006
Posts: 93
2
journeyman
journeyman
2 Offline
Joined: Nov 2006
Posts: 93
Hi Guys:

I'm sending out a monthly newsletter using third-party software, and I'd like to generate a list of all new registrants for the month (since the last newsletter) so that I can add them to my sorted list.

How To? Mysql command maybe?

BTW, I'm running 7.1.

Thanks!


Rick
Joined: Aug 2006
Posts: 1,360
Likes: 2
Y
Veteran
Veteran
Y Offline
Joined: Aug 2006
Posts: 1,360
Likes: 2
Method 1:
SQL Query
SELECT USER_DISPLAY_NAME
FROM ubbt_USERS
WHERE USER_REGISTERED_ON >=1222560000

This works based on the date. You can calculate that date on this site.

Method 2:

I would prefer this one. Just make a note with each newsletter of the highest USER_ID and use this query:

SQL Query
SELECT USER_DISPLAY_NAME
FROM ubbt_USERS
WHERE USER_ID >5000


[Linked Image from siemons.org]
Joined: Jan 2004
Posts: 2,474
Likes: 3
D
Pooh-Bah
Pooh-Bah
D Offline
Joined: Jan 2004
Posts: 2,474
Likes: 3
Is there anyway that this could be tweaked to give a list of email addresses rather than usernames?

Joined: Jan 2004
Posts: 2,474
Likes: 3
D
Pooh-Bah
Pooh-Bah
D Offline
Joined: Jan 2004
Posts: 2,474
Likes: 3
I guess I need this?

SELECT USER_REAL_EMAIL FROM ubbt_USER_PROFILE

but how do you tie it in with another table i.e. ubbt_USERS?

SELECT USER_DISPLAY_NAME
FROM ubbt_USERS
WHERE USER_REGISTERED_ON >= .....

Joined: Aug 2006
Posts: 1,360
Likes: 2
Y
Veteran
Veteran
Y Offline
Joined: Aug 2006
Posts: 1,360
Likes: 2
SQL Query
SELECT t1.USER_DISPLAY_NAME,t2.USER_REAL_EMAIL
FROM ubbt_USERS as t1,
     ubbt_USER_PROFILE as t2
WHERE t1.USER_ID=t2.USER_ID
and t1.USER_ID >5000

Something like that, above is untested.


[Linked Image from siemons.org]

Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Recent Topics
PHP 8 bug in membermanage.tmpl
by phoenix011235 - 09/08/2026 7:47 PM
8.0.1 Patch Changelog Discussion
by isaac - 11/26/2025 1:34 PM
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 427 guests, and 119 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Random Gallery Image
Latest Gallery Images
Ride safe!
Ride safe!
by Morgan, December 7
Los Angeles
Los Angeles
by isaac, August 6
3D Creations
3D Creations
by JAISP, December 30
Artistic structures
Artistic structures
by isaac, August 29
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.1.0
(Snapshot build 20260527)